Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a woman looked at me today

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
I was walking down a countryside road when I pass this mid 40's, 50's. I notice her trying to get a look at my face, so I turn around. She turns around. stands there staring at me defiantly. Looks at me like wanting to memorize my face for future police interrogations. I fucking hate these kind of vigilante women. What is it about my appearance that make me look like a flasher or something? Care about your own fucking business. If the road had been lonely enough, I would have kindly told the woman to fuck off (or something to that extent).

sorry to hear that...
lol have women laugh at you face and then group up and bully you... or random women for me just act distant and cold / assume im a creep pevert pedofile just because / im UGLY but being a nigger brings that as well as with the image of a thuggangbang drug dealer..... some women for me are scared of me or disgusted or see me as a joke via facial expression and body language

ask her what the fuck she is looking at next time

dude once on the bus one woman just lookd at me and started to laugh

and............you reverted back to your old avi
it is not the same. this is the old one
Yosuke

She was studying your subhuman looks

did you follow her? And make the sexy time?

yell at that bitch, how dare she invade ur privacy

girls constantly stare and stutter before responding when I have to talk to them when I'm buying shit or asking something at a store. fucking annoying. I'm basically a monster lmao

Females look at me all the time then they laugh or cringe.

girls constantly stare and stutter before responding when I have to talk to them when I'm buying shit or asking something at a store. fucking annoying. I'm basically a monster lmao
Lol samething happened to me at the bank