Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A woman is going to be the president of the USA

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Trump is a retarded clown and there's no way to work around that. Any good faith person will say that this first half was a total embarrassment for Trump.

If we didn't have an incompetent clown as the only man in the race then maybe we could have avoided this but I doubt he is going to win.

No fucking way.

Trump is a retarded clown and there's no way to work around that. Any good faith person will say that this first half was a total embarrassment for Trump.

If we didn't have an incompetent clown as the only man in the race then maybe we could have avoided this but I doubt he is going to win.

View attachment 1261475
I'm telling you, Harris had everything to win from the very beginning. She is a foid and an ethnic cross between black and curry. She can complain about sexism, misogyny, as a foid, and racism. If she were a lesbian, she could accuse her opponents of hating LGBT people.

First nigger Obama then nigger kamala
Over

View attachment 1261475
Brutal

trump will win because he is tall

I don’t like Kamala but trump got destroyed tbh

It went that bad that even incels admit it? Over. Anyways, lichtman changes his methodology and flip flops on whether he actually meant pop or electoral vote

It doesn't matter, the result of the election is predetermined. It just depends whether or not it's in the script for him to win. Look at 2016, he got rekt in the final debate against Hillary yet he still won the election

Brave and stunning

Yeah, we're screwed. I'm just praying that congress stays Republican, otherwise, we are done for.

Tbf, moderate Repubs can’t compete against Dems, so Maga was the only shot anyways

View attachment 1261475
(((Lichtman)))

More like Lich mich im arsch

View attachment 1261475
First pajeet in office

They already tried to kill him once. They'll probably try again and succeed.

If prof « lichtman » says so, it must be true

Face like that can’t lie

Kamala is favourite, but Lichtman is a fraud.

Also, betting on US elections is one of the best things to bet on, it's free money. It's usually a toss-up between two parties, it lasts a fucking year, and the odds swing massively during that year. The Democrats were something insane like 10-1 after the first debate, when Biden's dementia was exposed. A month later and it's 50/50 again.

Foid being a president should end feminism no?