Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a woman has never been nice to me

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
ive been racking my brain for like 5 minutes and I cant think of even one (1) time a woman was nice, polite, friendly or even agreeable towards me, ever.
On the contrary, in 30s I can remember like 30 times women treated me like shit just for my ugly mug.
share if you relate, 1 like = 1 prayer (for God to punish women with brimestone)

Only 1 foid has been nice to me, 1 person in grade 5, knew them for a year before they moved, everyone else in that school treated me like scum (gr6 was hell) only time I can think of. People (specifically foids) are assholes

treated me like scum (gr6 was hell) only time I can think of. People (specifically foids) are assholes
ded srs bro, I don't understand
they go out of their way to shit all over me I have literally done jack shit to them those scum cant mind their own business
i hate them so much

:soy: women dont owe you respect or even just politeness you creep :soy:

ded srs bro, I don't understand
they go out of their way to shit all over me I have literally done jack shit to them those scum cant mind their own business
i hate them so much
The guys in my school disliked me just cause I had the same name as another kid there. I was known as the inferior (JohnDoe). The foids made fun of me just because, reasons being height, not as good as the other kids (and when I was good at something it was just a game nobody liked), the foids just saw me as the gross kid

:soy: women dont owe you respect or even just politeness you creep :soy:
my fist owes their brains a visit
The guys in my school disliked me just cause I had the same name as another kid there. I was known as the inferior (JohnDoe). The foids made fun of me just because, reasons being height, not as good as the other kids (and when I was good at something it was just a game nobody liked), the foids just saw me as the gross kid
school shootings are a good thing

ive been racking my brain for like 5 minutes and I cant think of even one (1) time a woman was nice, polite, friendly or even agreeable towards me, ever.
On the contrary, in 30s I can remember like 30 times women treated me like shit just for my ugly mug.
share if you relate, 1 like = 1 prayer (for God to punish women with brimestone)
I've never even had a woman be nice or mean to me, they don't even interact with me. So fkin over.

Can relate with this tbh

Can relate with this tbh
Animecel2D
Honorary Bluecel

they are arrogant as hell, thinking they are so above us they cant even look at us
Well they do look, but they would also look if they saw shit splattered on the sidewalk. I think I might even below you to the point that I have reached inanimate object tier.