Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A woman from Nagaland (an Indian state) found peace, safety and joy in China, far away from the Indians

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
From her experiences it can be inferred that native curries are the most racist beings on Earth:
hopefully more SEAcels, Japcels, chinacels, taiwancels, Koreacels etc are made aware of foids that need to get away from curryland. :feelsautistic:
Opportunity to ascend because they really hate their situation in Curryland.

Last edited:
@Confessor This is the real face of North East whores

She looks a lot better than the shit skin Gujaratis I am part of

@Confessor This is the real face of North East whores
Can you blame her from fleeing from this shithole ? China is way way way better than any city in India.

:feelswhat: Foid worshiper
All Indians are like this. I see millions of Gujjus applying for foreign visa everday. Doesn't make the bad or anything. If my college mates were given a chance to go to China they would.

Nah Gujju foids are love:owo:
I see slutty NRI Gujju foids posting slutty pics on Instagram regularly
is life in China better than India?

100%. Here dalitcels steal everything from Generalcastecels due to Reservation(Indian version of DEI/affirmative action).
hmm r Dalits the niggers of India?

All Indians are like this. I see millions of Gujjus applying for foreign visa everday. Doesn't make the bad or anything. If my college mates were given a chance to go to China they would.

4 times better living standards...
The curries have been blaming their low standards of living on the UK, but is this justified? I mean, they had many years since 1947 to develop themselves and were not involved in world war 2

The curries have been blaming their low standards of living on the UK, but is this justified? I mean, they had many years since 1947 to develop themselves and were not involved in world war 2
Its a cope mostly popularised by Congress politicians who ruled india better part of the last 8 decades and didnt do anything to uplift the living standard of avg indian.

Can you blame her from fleeing from this shithole ? China is way way way better than any city in India.
China's entire wealth is concentrated in a few cities. China is more like a shithole with a handful of really rich and developed cities by the coast. Her QoL will barely improve under China.

100%. Here dalitcels steal everything from Generalcastecels due to Reservation(Indian version of DEI/affirmative action).
hmm r Dalits the niggers of India?
SC/ST Dalits are different from OBC "dalits"
Yep. Women even marry them since they have easier access to Government jobs.
Cope, government jobs were a past thing. They provide irrelevant income now
Brahmins are the Chuds of India. Just ask @anandkonda
Not really, varies state wise

Its a cope mostly popularised by Congress politicians who ruled india better part of the last 8 decades and didnt do anything to uplift the living standard of avg indian.
Went from UK hand to USSR puppet congress

Ahhh yes, a small bunch of elites sucking away all of the money and economic progress from the masses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back