Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A woman could never respect a man with a mommy fetish

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Even if I got to squish, I could never tell the foid all the things I want to do with her. It's submissive to want a foid to call herself "mommy" for you. It's not even socially acceptable to call your girlfirend "mommy" meanwhile, teen girls are always saying "daddy." Those same foids would mock mommycels.

Foid says something weird = fine

Man says the same thing = Creep, loser, pervert, future serial killer, etc.

Idk saying mommy is a bit SUS :feelswhat:

Women just don't like submissive men.

Well—save for borderline bisexuals that want to peg you in the ass of course

WatER. Glad I don't have it.

Well—save for borderline bisexuals that want to peg you in the ass of course
Even they will cuck the submissive chad for a dominant chad.

Get a milf
Sexy Big Tits GIF

Would grape :feelsohh::ahegao:

The soys getting to u boyo don’t let it consume you into a submissive boy for mommy lmao

This "mommy" fetish that's trending would incite Sigmund Freuds magnum opus I swear to god
It is adjacent to the guys that are into pegging

Yeah because the ideal man is some hyper masculine perfect specimen with 0 emotions but also brooding and Chad, but also adventurous and commanding.

Try having my feeding fetish. I wanna force feed a girl till her belly is very overfull and bloated (takes like 7 cheeseburgers), and then force her to keep eating until she feels sick (10 cheeseburgers). Then as she feels like she’s gonna bust, I’d force her to down a 1 liter soda. No woman is ever gonna tolerate this most likely

Try having my feeding fetish. I wanna force feed a girl till her belly is very overfull and bloated (takes like 7 cheeseburgers), and then force her to keep eating until she feels sick (1 cheeseburgers). Then as she feels like she’s gonna bust, I’d force her to down a 1 liter soda.
Thug shaker thug hunter

Try having my feeding fetish. I wanna force feed a girl till her belly is very overfull and bloated (takes like 7 cheeseburgers), and then force her to keep eating until she feels sick (10 cheeseburgers). Then as she feels like she’s gonna bust, I’d force her to down a 1 liter soda. No woman is ever gonna tolerate this most likely
A least it's dominant. I think it would just make them vomit.

A least it's dominant. I think it would just make them vomit.
It is dominant. Maybe I could convince one to do it. Who knows. They would vomit. It would be extremely uncomfortable for them to do this fetish, so a girl would have to really love me to agree to it

It is dominant. Maybe I could convince one to do it. Who knows. They would vomit. It would be extremely uncomfortable for them to do this fetish, so a girl would have to really love me to agree to it
So I guess chad only.

Femdom fags are repressed homosexuals, nobody wants them

Even if I got to squish, I could never tell the foid all the things I want to do with her. It's submissive to want a foid to call herself "mommy" for you. It's not even socially acceptable to call your girlfirend "mommy" meanwhile, teen girls are always saying "daddy." Those same foids would mock mommycels.

Foid says something weird = fine

Man says the same thing = Creep, loser, pervert, future serial killer, etc.
Shabbbbat

Part 2

Different woman

It's presented as a negative thing, just so you're aware. These episodes are a meme in Germany.

@VideoGameCoper

Part 2

Different woman

It's presented as a negative thing, just so you're aware. These episodes are a meme in Germany.

@VideoGameCoper

I saw the first one already. Coomed to it many times. Will give the others a watch though.

And yea, I know this fetish is viewed as bad. Can’t help what I’m biology hardwired to be attracted to. That’s the particularly bad thing about it. Even if I ascend, it’s super unlikely a woman would do this for me. I would still be incel in a way even after ascending