Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a woman complimented my shirt

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i was going to a lithuanian restaurant with my family and the woman who took us to our table said to me "I like your shirt." ngl her and all the other waiters (5-10 years older than me) were cute, they had hot slim bodies and nice asses :feelsohh:. it was a pretty cool shirt but i don't think i want to wear it anymore

[UWSL]Venting[/UWSL]​

Who good looking are you ? Women won't risk talking to you if they do not see you as a potential sex partners or a father figure .

Who good looking are you ? Women won't risk talking to you if they do not see you as a potential sex partners or a father figure .
OP is 15 years old those chicks definitely look up to him as a father figure

I'm pretty confused on why this is a vent :feelstastyman:

I would love to have anyone say anything nice to me, ever :feelsrope::feelskek:

Thats what they say to children you got mogged .

[UWSL]Venting[/UWSL]​

it was traumatic having a woman talk to me unwarranted
well she's atleast 5 years older than me and was like 3 inches taller than me (i'm 5'6) so i don't think she could find me attractive even if i was.
OP is 15 years old those chicks definitely look up to him as a father figure
literally :feelskek:

this OP, if OP grows a few more inches taller, he can probably ascend

He may start having a healthy diet and do sport as much as possible (weight lifting , running , martial arts ... ) and he will probably had chance with holes .

well my dad was like 5'8 at his tallest and my mom is a solid 5 foot. my brother turned 17 in March and he's actually like half an inch shorter than me, so I'll be happy if I make it to 5'8, nothing above that is even realistic.
He may start having a healthy diet and do sport as much as possible (weight lifting , running , martial arts ... ) and he will probably had chance with holes .
i work out regularly, but i suffer from cholinergic urticaria, so i have to keep it cold as shit in my room, and i can't use the bench press in my garage for most of the year due to the texas heat, let alone go out and do something. of course severe social inhibition and anxiety just stacks on top of that nicely.