Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ‘A woman can’t go to work upset’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘A woman can’t go to work upset’.

‘I think lads can deal with it better than women’.

Unironically what I overheard from a conversation in real life, it was coming from a female. I’m pissed right off after hearing this shit. No, women can deal with this type of shit much better since they get validation 24/7. This shit just comes to show that most people have the whole ‘Men just need to man up but women need support’ mindset.

Men have it much harder than women, women live on easy mode yet someone of the less privileged gender supposedly handles issues better than women.

Why is almost every human a fucking feminist? :feelsree:

Female mental health issues are barley a thing, most women are just whiney bitches, not actually depressed since most people with ACTUAL depression just keep that shit inside aka men. Female depression is mainly just memey ‘Look at me, I’m so depressed. Am I cool and edgy yet?’ level depression, not actual depression. The fuck they got to be depressed about?

Last edited:
Women can't handle negative emotions by themselves because they literally don't have to. They can always dump their negative feelings on someone else's shoulders

Women can't handle negative emotions by themselves because they literally don't have to. They can always dump their negative feelings on someone else's shoulders

When feminists say ‘Men can handle depression better’, they are shooting themselves in the foot when you think about it because aren’t they supposed to be ‘strong and independent’ women?

Based.

Man,i can't handle their contradiction and ultimate paradox like what the fuck is going on inside their brains.
Actually if they have one,they have all the capacity to observe the truth itself , yet they just shover their heads so goddamn hard :fuk:

Man,i can't handle their contradiction and ultimate paradox like what the fuck is going on inside their brains.
Actually if they have one,they have all the capacity to observe the truth itself , yet they just shover their heads so goddamn hard :fuk:
Aren’t they just admitting that they aren’t ‘strong and independent’ when they say shit like this?