Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A woman asked me to take her cart and put it away (incel trait inside)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Incel trait: being too high inhib to say no

I was headed to my local walmart to buy some stuff and I park and get out of my car and start walking towards the building when a woman that Im passing by shouts me down and asks me if I can take her cart and put it away (she was a boomer)

I wanted to be nice so I just said sure but as I was pushing that cart to one of those shopping cart return box thingys halfway across the lot I was kicking myself for being such a cuck and all I could think of how disappointed you guys would be to witness this from me IRL

I dont know what it is with women asking me to do stuff for them, I get asked to get them stuff from shelves that are too high up for them to reach all the time too and Im almost a manlet myself

The thing is I weight more than ever in my life, I wear a mask everywhere I go, wtf is giving women the idea that Im beta who will never say no?

Is it my wrists? Is it my eyes?

Honestly I thinks its my eyes bc I have prey eyes with NCT and some scleral show

I just dont know how to make them fear for their life like Ill mug them if they talk to me instead of looking like a beta bitch

What eye color are you

greycel moment tglnbh

Gigacuck trait ngl. NEVER HELP HOLES. Why would you help holes who hate you and want you dead?

I would probably do the same TBH, don't feel bad OP.

We know how to say know, but we know the power women wield over us to destroy our lives.

One moment you're refusing a boomer free physical labor, the next she is saying you grabbed her tits and you are in jail for 5 years

You shouldn’t have helped. I would have said you are not entitled to my help sweaty and left. Holes are worthless and they should be spat on

That goes through thinking (subconsciously) about the possible repercussions., I mean, imagine that you say no and she gets upset and insults you, and you respond and it becomes a fight. There will be no lack of the tallfags white knight who comes out to defend that bitch :feelsthink:

I would probably do the same TBH, don't feel bad OP.

We know how to say know, but we know the power women wield over us to destroy our lives.

One moment you're refusing a boomer free physical labor, the next she is saying you grabbed her tits and you are in jail for 5 years

This. If you said no it could have blown up into one of those public freakout videos and you could become a laughingstock.

Just don't go out of your way to help people if you see nothing to come from it, there's not much you can do to refuse when someone with more status than you demands you do something without ruining your life further.

One time when I was 16, I was dining alone at a nice steakhouse and a couple of white boomers asked if I worked there and could get another glass of Chardonnay. I was dressed in a fucking polo shirt and the servers were all in button-downs. :feelstastyman:

Based off my appearance, some people think I exist just to serve them.

Something about you is giving off simp vibes my dude.

People can tell that you are a beta male. Similar things happened to me, too.

I think most of you know those Virgin vs Chad memes:
Virgin vs chad

This. If you said no it could have blown up into one of those public freakout videos and you could become a laughingstock.

Just don't go out of your way to help people if you see nothing to come from it, there's not much you can do to refuse when someone with more status than you demands you do something without ruining your life further.
We should think of ways to respond to shit like this where we act cooperative but with creepy ulterior motives, like converting her to islam

We should think of ways to respond to shit like this where we act cooperative but with creepy ulterior motives, like converting her to islam

Even doing it in a half-ass way still brings negative attention. Ulterior motives like converting people to Islam is not going to work, especially for ugly males, and could get you shot and then arrested in the US. Plus you would have functioned as an emotional tampon by trying to talk to a woman and convince her to do something and getting nothing out of it.

Best course of action is just to do what is asked but not put too much effort into it. Or say they you are too weak to move something and brush off any shaming comments that might be made in response.

sample_e2094469fca948339a6b0ca1d101c0a3.jpg
sample_72898f2bf247a232d14ca898d089f63e.jpg
sample_ad768bfbbbd2f0992d6db2a9d9847841.jpg
336157e72eef1e300a2e73cde9b6afc1.jpg

imagine going shopping with a cute girl

I just say "no"

try it next time. belive me it feels good to be a dick towards women