Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A woke foid actually stands up for indian men

She’s a pajeeta herself, only reason she’s complaining about the stereotypical portrayal is because it reflects poorly on the curry race as a whole

She’s a pajeeta herself, only reason she’s complaining about the stereotypical portrayal is because it respects poorly on the curry race as a whole
yeah but I'm surprised she doesnt just complain about curry men, how they are all rapists

fucking indians why cant they stay on their sub continent

Indians are the butt of jokes and typecasted in that role yet you hardly see anyone complaining about offensive indian stereotypes compared to how every portrayal of blacks is racist and demeaning since it perpetuates the image of them as violent and aggressive thugs (which normies love btw). Which is ironic since the word thug derived from thuggee, a hindi term used to describe robbers and murderers in curryland. So blacks are culturally appropriating indians when they thugmaxx.

Last edited:
yeah but I'm surprised she doesnt just complain about curry men, how they are all rapists
She’s probably wisened up to the fact that her parents are gonna marry her off to a curry man anyway, that or she must be so unsightly even JBWmaxxers refuse to touch her.

Either way, this attempted defense of curry men is ultimately meant as a defense of her own ego, since she doesn’t want to have to feel ashamed for being seen in public with a curry man.

She’s probably wisened up to the fact that her parents are gonna marry her off to a curry man anyway
Arranged marriage is undoubtedly the biggest reason you’ll see some curry women who learn to tolerate curry men or even go so far as to defend them. It’s what separates the plight of currycels from that of ricecels (though even this is changing with the collapse of that institution)

She’s probably wisened up to the fact that her parents are gonna marry her off to a curry man anyway, that or she must be so unsightly even JBWmaxxers refuse to touch her.
Yes she is type of indian women who after dating chadpreets and white chads she is now wants to ''settle down'' with indian betabux

Arranged marriage is undoubtedly the biggest reason you’ll see some curry women who learn to tolerate curry men or even go so far as to defend them. It’s what separates the plight of currycels from that of ricecels (though even this is changing with the collapse of that institution)
genuine question how many you see pajeetas with non indian men ?

i always thought that indian women are ''loyal'' but more curries mateguard quite hard only second to arabs and caucasians ( caucasus people )

Either way, this attempted defense of curry men is ultimately meant as a defense of her own ego, since she doesn’t want to have to feel ashamed for being seen in public with a curry man.
at least you have one curry doing this for their race unlike noodlewhores

at least you have one curry doing this for their race unlike noodlewhores
I addressed that in the reply below:
If rice cultures also practiced arranged marriage, you’d also have some noodles learning to accept ricemen. However, even curries are moving away from arranged marriage in the modern day, so what’s happening instead is currywhores progressively adopting noodles’ attitudes

genuine question how many you see pajeetas with non indian men ?

i always thought that indian women are ''loyal'' but more curries mateguard quite hard only second to arabs and caucasians ( caucasus people )
idk if u r curry or not but I there were some curry foids in My uni during masters in Australia here and almost all of them are either dating a white or a spicy dude

One's even dating a nigger
Tho they don't seem to be as simpy as Asian foids

Lifefuel for curries. Pajeetas will stick with you!