Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A whore mother is better than a low IQ mentally ill inbred shitskin mother

Which mother is preferable?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have seen some Whitecels bitch about having a whore mother who has railed dozens of men, cheated on their father, is a feminist whatever the fuck.

You guys don't know how good you have it. A normal IQ whore mother is far far preferable to a low IQ mentally ill inbred shitskin schizo midget nonwhore mother like mine. My mother has never slept with anyone but my father. But she is a mentally ill Subhuman shitskin schizo piece of shit who I hate interacting with.

This dumb bitch has the vocabulary of a middleschooler maybe fucking Elementary scchooler.

I can easily say no matter how much of a whore your mother is, you should know it is better than having a nonwhore Subhuman shitskin mother like mine.

it is bad in both cases, in the case of the cheating mother it is unfortunately obvious if she found a much more beautiful or rich husband, even a husband would cheat if he found a very rich girl, love in general is a human invention

Here is one story I remember very well. One time when I was young my low IQ shitskin Subhuman mother had a break down in the middle of the crosswalk and cars were honking and shit. I was merely 8 years old or so at the time. I had to force her to move, as this dumb idiotic Subhuman untermensch piece of shit was having a mental breakdown for seemingly no reason at all in the middle of the fucking cross walk. The humiliation of having this worthless borderline illiterate piece of shit bitch as a mother, has followed me my entire life.

Every time I go out with her shopping, I see her low IQ in effect. She constantly purchases garbage shitty quality shoes from Payless, garbage purses from various stores, can't go down escalators due to fear, walks slow as fuck, has a shitty breathing problem where you constantly hear her make disgusting Subhuman pig like noises when she breathes, this worthless fat Subhuman bitch.

Idk man, having a whore mother is another can of worms. Of course most cumskins cannot comprehend how disgusting that is

I
it is bad in both cases, in the case of the cheating mother it is unfortunately obvious if she found a much more beautiful or rich husband, even a husband would cheat if he found a very rich girl, love in general is a human invention
wish I had a whore mother who fucked a Chad, at least I wouldn't be a manlet tbh.

My mother was both low iq and a whore

Idk man, having a whore mother is another can of worms. Of course most cumskins cannot comprehend how disgusting that is
I have seen White trash, blacks/Hispanics with whore mothers. Their kids always look happier than I ever did when I look back at photos. They may have a disgusting STD ridden whore mother who belongs to the streets, but at least their mother can survive without help from the government (sure they get welfare most of the time but they don't need a literal social worker to check on them every fucking week). Their whore mothers still have a vocabulary of an adult, can still give gifts appropriate for the Child's age, and can sometimes have deep conversations.

On the other hand my dumb bitch mother is so retarded, that even explaining simple concepts is often beyond her. For example, I once tried to explain affirmative action to her, this low IQ bitch was unable to grasp the concept at all, I also have tried explaining to her to use proper measurements while cooking rather than eyeballing it and that she should tie up her hair. But this dumb bitch refuses to listen to reason
My mother was both low iq and a whore
You got the worst of both worlds. But I am doubtful that your mother is lower IQ than mine. I have yet to meet any woman dumber than my mother besides those mentally ill Subhuman trash that live in special facilities.

I

wish I had a whore mother who fucked a Chad, at least I wouldn't be a manlet tbh.
rather than wanting your mother to have cheated on your father you may wish your father had been a chad directly

rather than wanting your mother to have cheated on your father you may wish your father had been a chad directly
Either of those possibilities are immensely preferable to what my current life has been.

I have seen some Whitecels bitch about having a whore mother who has railed dozens of men, cheated on their father, is a feminist whatever the fuck.

You guys don't know how good you have it. A normal IQ whore mother is far far preferable to a low IQ mentally ill inbred shitskin schizo midget nonwhore mother like mine. My mother has never slept with anyone but my father. But she is a mentally ill Subhuman shitskin schizo piece of shit who I hate interacting with.

This dumb bitch has the vocabulary of a middleschooler maybe fucking Elementary scchooler.

I can easily say no matter how much of a whore your mother is, you should know it is better than having a nonwhore Subhuman shitskin mother like mine.
Can confirm

Every time I go out with her shopping, I see her low IQ in effect. She constantly purchases garbage shitty quality shoes from Payless, garbage purses from various stores, can't go down escalators due to fear, walks slow as fuck, has a shitty breathing problem where you constantly hear her make disgusting Subhuman pig like noises when she breathes, this worthless fat Subhuman bitch.
Sounds like a good consoomer

jfl at FDS saying women are improving the gene pool

Max relate, my mom is also low iq as hell. Which is the reason I am also a mentally ill autistic subhuman. I hate my mom for passing me on these shitty genes. I wish she would never produced any off spring

I have a whore mother Stacy who hates me. Not good at all, I think that everything else is better.

Jokes on you, my mom is both: Low IQ AND whore.

Most whores are low IQ. (Foids gain far more by being picky and prude, while whores waste their youth on some lowlife like my father).

She looked really great in her youth, she could have chosen fucking anybody, including an ambitious STEM guy or something yet she chose the lazy, unemployed scum Chad from next door, so I had to grow up poor.

Jokes on you, my mom is both: Low IQ AND whore.

Most whores are low IQ. (Foids gain far more by being picky and prude, while whores waste their youth on some lowlife like my father).

She looked really great in her youth, she could have chosen fucking anybody, including an ambitious STEM guy or something yet she chose the lazy, unemployed scum Chad from next door, so I had to grow up poor.
My mother is a high IQ whore, she is a medical doctor. She chose a lazy scum Chad who took all her money.

Yep whore is better
My mother is a high IQ whore, she is a medical doctor. She chose a lazy scum Chad who took all her money.
That’s mine too

Relatable, although I don’t know if a whore mom is any better. My mom is vile, fat, selfish, greedy and loud. I feel bad for my father at times, but he chose marry the goblin and is too beta to oppose her obnoxious behaviour.

my mom is ugly as hell, i wish my mom was a stacie so at least I could be born with better genes

my mom is ugly as hell, i wish my mom was a stacie so at least I could be born with better genes
Stacy moms are cold as fuck. They have been dumped by Chad too many times and hate men now.

Here is one story I remember very well. One time when I was young my low IQ shitskin Subhuman mother had a break down in the middle of the crosswalk and cars were honking and shit. I was merely 8 years old or so at the time. I had to force her to move, as this dumb idiotic Subhuman untermensch piece of shit was having a mental breakdown for seemingly no reason at all in the middle of the fucking cross walk. The humiliation of having this worthless borderline illiterate piece of shit bitch as a mother, has followed me my entire life.

Relatable, except she'd be doing it on public transit and spitting on and starting verbal disagreements with strangers, extremely humiliating when you see your mother start in a fight in public that gets the police called.

The only person that raised me was my father: all she did was make me and my brother mentally ill from keeping us in the house all day and made us into fat, unsociable boys that got bullied at school.

All she does is nag about the same things every 5 minutes and just stares blankly when I ask her to do something.
I don't trust her to shop or go to any public place, she takes an hour to buy anything and makes a fool of herself.