Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a whole branch of science turns out to be fake!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
There is a
whole branch of science turns out to be fake!

I know this is old news to some. But it's still important.

whatever mental problems that you have, just remember, there's no physical test to prove any of it!

basically, it's just a scam to fuck people up and sell pillz.

We're proven right once again and once again, IT has been blown the fuck out. Therapy is for foids and homosexuals who want to be unique, of course that's impossible considering every foid these days has BPD and depression. My state government is going to invest MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars into the mental health, essentially more money for foids to act like victims to things that don't even exist. Everytime I see an article about depression or "BPD", it's always almost written by a woman. These foids, they see "mental illness" not as an affliction, but as a personality trait. It's like a piece of clothing to them, and I have to reiterate, my state government has just increased taxes to pay for fucking NOTHING. I don't have a job yet, I am definitely getting closer to getting one and I definitely don't want to be spending tax money on validating foids or homosexuals or any sexual degenerate variant sub-human shit. They are leeching off of the fruits of man's labour, they are worse than landlords these whores, they are sodomites, they are sinners, they are the worst kind of parasite that has been inflicted upon modern society.

Yea, all of that shit is so fucking bullshit. I wish i knew this before i've taken so many jewpills tbh

Just like they deny evolution as much as they want so they won't admit ugly men are disadvantaged.

No wonder so many foids work in psychology

I always thought depression didnt exist, and I was right