Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A WHITECEL DESTROYED ME

Incelazo

Incelazo

Southamericancel
There i was in need for a ride so i called a taxi. It arrived in 10 minutes or so.
The guy driving was a balding white chinlet manlet in his 30s (2/10 at most by this forum standards). I got in and he started chatting a little. He told me how his wife was pregnant and soon to deliver while he pointed to a hanging picture. In the photo he was standing with a 6/10 ethnic girl, the photo was 5-10 years old from what i guessed at the time. I didnt mind his monologue, until he said "enough about me" and inmmediatly asked "where are you from?". I was in shock. This piece of shit who descends from white immigrants that came here just centuries ago was talking to ME, an ethnic Chilean whose ancestry in this land dates from millennia, like i'm some sort of foreigner?
Fucking low IQ subhuman living in tutorial mode, how dare he? He even got an ethnic girlfriend and he can't recognize how the real chilean population is like?

I answered "probably from the same tribe your wife came from".
He looked confused and didnt say anything until we arrived to my destination.

Lmao, daily stories like these always get me ngl

You seem angry, why don't you try a fresh bowl of Raisin Bran, they're good.

Latinos are not ethnics

If you are south american you are not ethinc OP.

3rd world countries sound like heaven to me tbh

Latinos are not ethnics

Hmm

taxi drivers are extremely low IQ. Last time i took a taxi,the retard was complaining that he has spend 150k € on his taxi 10 years ago and he is making only 10k € the year which means that he needs to work at least 15 years in order to start making profit from his retarded business idea. Instead of blaming himself,that stupid motherfucker had the audacity to complain about the corrupted greek goverment and how the ''bad germans'' steal his money. Typical greek subhuman filfth. JFL at taking taxis. I always take the train or bus. Take taxi only if there is an emergency,otherwise your IQ will drop a lot.

Should have gone Ellioto Roderigo on his ass tbh.

He probably just wanted to know what city you were from, but tbh, anybody with a GF is a faggot cock-riding monster sooooo good call on dissing his bitch ass. I'm white and I guarantee I could not get a GF in any place in the entire world. I don't think it's my look. I think it's my vibes or something - I'm really peaceful and chill and nice. They run from it.

What are you talking about?
They are not ethnic in the literal meaning of the word. OP is a native descendant.

But we use ethnics in general to refer to anyone non-white living in a society where whites are the ruling class.