Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A white tallfag just heightmogged me

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
He was about 182cm.
I was doing kettle bell clean and press.
I had this insane urge to smash him over the head with the kettlebell, he won't be so tall then.

How tall are you bhaicel?

Aren't you almost the same height?

No I mean I think he would be 182 barefoot.
I am suicidal Manlet at 176 and am working out barefoot
working out barefoot? do you live in india?

working out barefoot? do you live in india?
That's pretty retarded even for a greycel.
When I lift off the ground I prefer to be barefoot.
I don't even think Indian s lift barefoot - @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan can you confirm?

I don't even think Indian s lift barefoot - @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan can you confirm?
bhai i'm clearly being sarcastic, jfl at being at this site for almost 2 years and not seeing this.

that's below average where I live JFL
imagine getting mogged by 190cm foids as a 170cm ethnic manlet. That's my life.
I’ve stood next to Dutch foids at airports. It’s fucking brutal. I would have roped if I had to experience that regularly :feelspuke:

That’s me bhai

that's below average where I live JFL
imagine getting mogged by 190cm foids as a 170cm ethnic manlet. That's my life.
:cryfeels: fuck. Went to ROTterdam once and it was very brutal for me.

5'7- sucks ass, 5'9+ is almost ok-ish. From 5'11 onwards people have 0 room to complain about height in my opinion.

Man why'd you say he was a tallfag? inb4 all the 182cm "manlets" coming in to complain that they're only 5'11.5 and not 6 foot so its short

Heightmog is the worst of all

Man why'd you say he was a tallfag? inb4 all the 182cm "manlets" coming in to complain that they're only 5'11.5 and not 6 foot so its short
most people in my gym are not tall, because I'm in a rice country, so he was one of only tall guys there, and he was WHITE with blue eyes and in v good shape.

I still strength mogged him and I am way away from my best shape, I might go cope with the AlphaDestiny and JeffNilpard and AthleanX worshipping powerlifting or aesthetic copers on .me

Same.

I always feel like I am a rusting Porsche NeunelfER 996 mogged by chanGTRs and Chadlengers.

Even turbo (via personality) can't make the cut.

Only surgeries with wheelbase extension and body kit can.

@ChinaCurry @IncelCream @BurakuminBibba

I was height, strength and muscle mogged by this fat(30%bf) guy last week. He was 192cm and benched 180 for 5. He was probably on some Deca winstrol and tren maybe. Like 300lbs solid at 6'4. It was a brutal mog

Imagine walking barefoot on a herpes-infested gym floor. :dafuckfeels:

I was height, strength and muscle mogged by this fat(30%bf) guy last week. He was 192cm and benched 180 for 5. He was probably on some Deca winstrol and tren maybe. Like 300lbs solid at 6'4. It was a brutal mog
180kg or lbs? If 180 lb I strength mog him, I do 195lb 5*5 and I'm down to 195lbs now

Gym is suifuel I wouldnt go there. Full of redpilled gymmaxxing normies, tall high tier ones and chadlites/chads.

Yes white and like 30% bodyfat
It's sad but I see many white bloatlords, and they all act like they the shit.

It's weird cos u don't see many bloatlords doing well on tinder experiments, or see any celeb bloatlords for foids to lust after, but every single one I know has a noodle gf.

Even kyriakos grizzly gets hot med foids