Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A while ago, when I was in school, I gave 1 person my work/answers and told not to share, she shared immidiately with whole class.

Serious

Serious

Officer
Im 33 and I still remember what happened when I was 13 in school.

It was physics class and teacher gave us some work to do and went out of classroom (typical behavior back then, noone gave a fuck).
Well I understood what we have to do, so I started solving it, didnt took much time.
Everyone else did nothing and were saying to each other that they dont know what to do.

A foid sitting next to me told me to give her answers, so she wont have problems when teacher comes back.
Other people heard that and instantly whole class said to give it to them, I said like 10 times no, but both whole class and foid next to me asked 100 times.

The foid that was sitting next to me was rather nice to me and it was first year in the middle-school so we hadnt made friends yet, so I thought why not.

I said to that foid that I will share it with her and only her, so she wont have problems.
The momemt she wrote equations and answers down, she immidiately, without saying anything, gave her notebook to whole class.
I was so shocked I didnt even protest or said anything.
I started to avoid sitting next to her since that day.

It was 20 years ago, and my brain STILL comes back to this memory.

Last edited:
Don't help out foids like that. They do not appreciate it