Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A weird dream

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I had a weird dream today. I was in some area, some snake-like creature was attached to me. The head of it looked more like a head of a larger lizard. It looked like more of a dragon but the body was snake-like. We were going around and the snake consumed more and more (but I am not certain what it was). The snake became larger and larger and so the skull. Eventually the snake turned around and looked at me. Then it went for my throat, it has bitten me.
What is the meaning behind it? By the way I am on day 21 of no fap. Also, I take ZMA before I go to sleep.
I did not even ejaculate in my dreams though, the whole 3 weeks.

its over for nazicells

I had many wierd dreams today as well

Godmaxxing is making you lose your mind tbh. Turn back before it's too late.

• The snake is satan trying to tempt you away from paradise by baiting you to fap.
  • The snake is a metaphor for your dick about to burst because you haven’t fapped.

It means that your ubermenschmaxxing isn't going so well, because you should've bitten the snake rather than the other way around.

Who is the shepherd into whose throat the serpent thus crawled? Who is the man into whose throat all the heaviest and blackest will thus crawl?
—The shepherd however bit as my cry had admonished him; he bit with a strong bite! Far away did he spit the head of the serpent—: and sprang up.—
No longer shepherd, no longer man—a transfigured being, a light-surrounded being, that LAUGHED! Never on earth laughed a man as he laughed!
O my brethren, I heard a laughter which was no human laughter,—and now gnaweth a thirst at me, a longing that is never allayed.
My longing for that laughter gnaweth at me: oh, how can I still endure to live! And how could I endure to die at present!

• The snake is satan trying to tempt you away from paradise by baiting you to fap.
  • The snake is a metaphor for your dick about to burst because you haven’t fapped.

1042.jpg