Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A website that I've never even heard about uploaded one of my posts and proceeded to screech at it lmao

why is the website layout so shitty

Damn why I never saw this website ? fishy tho

the fuck is that site, it looks like something out of 2000's geocities

Well congrats i guess

"Strange, I never got this reaction when I whine about already having a receding hairline in my early-to-mid twenties. Actually, I do not get that revulsed reaction you get when I talk about not being happy about being single that you guys trigger. Perhaps there is more to "I may be a virgin but at least I'm not an incel" than you are willing to admit..."
"Now that I think of it, why do they want a supermodel-caliber so ardently? Granted I have no experience in the situation (41 and chaste, and probably demisexual, so the chaste part isn’t horribly likely to change), but how does “external beauty” map to “nerve receptor pleasure”?
L FUCKING MAO, even that shitty as site has a bunch of virgins shit talking incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh my fucking Lord, he can't even center the text. Literal 12 year old's first HTML 1.0 site. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fighting the fundies and tracking misogyny and anti science woo:soy::soy::soy: is a big numale cope, most of them are teen incels in denial

site looks like ass