Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A weak cattle is easier to control. That being said, sometimes i feel like there's a global psy op to make us all feel like shit.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
Maybe this is too inteligent off a topic, but i feel its important to adress this, even if its me doing it.

Have you noticed how the elite just pumps out crap in the mainstream nowadays? Like they arent even trying to make good products, storylines and follow patterns of quality anymore? (In the mainstream, ofc)?!

And they make sure that anything that doesnt suck doesnt come out to bother their own, pattented, logotypical shit to shine?

"wtf are you saying bro" do you remember when sixnine (the dude that ratted a bunch of niggas and has the skittles hair) said in an interview that it doesnt matter how good of a rapper you are, that you'll never get the type of exposure him and his other elite crony rapper buddies get?

That's what i mean.

It probably isnt even a conspiracy theory anymore, broskis.

We'll have the first gen now that grew up only knowing about shitty, decadent media (like skibidi toilet and other shit) so they wont have a way of comparing whats ACTUALLY GOOD media from what isnt.

That scares me a lil bit, not gonna lie.

The media elite even actively tries to hide what actually was good in the past by removing these types of good media they own by trying to make it lost or so incovenient to watch that it makes unviable.

They actively (like trying 24/7) dont want us to feel any type of good emotion. They just want to pacify us enough so that we dont revolt and/or try to make THEIR lives more difficult.

End of post.

Yes, of course, compare a generation that grew up with Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (strive to improve, do your best, improve yourself to stop being a Loser) with the shit they give now (I can't think of anything, I guess it's garbage like adventure time)

They want people to be stupid and weak and that's the kind of food they feed their childish brains.

Yes, of course, compare a generation that grew up with Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (strive to improve, do your best, improve yourself to stop being a Loser) with the shit they give now (I can't think of anything, I guess it's garbage like adventure time)

They want people to be stupid and weak and that's the kind of food they feed their childish brains.
I think that they ONLY made (and invested) in good shit in the past (like in trying really hard to give a good quality of life in general, at least in developed countries) to dunk in the soviets. But im getting political here...

Somewhat off topic, but marlon brando acting style was developed by a soviet cineast called stanislavisky.

If you knew actual good cartoons, you would know what he's talking about.
What do you consider "actual good cartoons?" Like Ren and Stimpy? Rocko's Modern Life? Invader Zim?

What do you consider "actual good cartoons?" Like Ren and Stimpy? Rocko's Modern Life? Invader Zim?
Thats not the best examples, but mostly yes. Foster home for imaginary friends come to mind. Dexter laboratory, courage the cowardly dog...

Thats not the best examples, but mostly yes. Foster home for imaginary friends come to mind. Dexter laboratory, courage the cowardly dog...
I watched those too.

I mean, mainstream culture has been shit for a long time

the foid-focused normie audience almost demands that

they devalue good or complex art, in favour of taylor swift and ariana grande

while it is conspiratorial in a way, it also reflects that feminist culture has largely inverted social values. feminism is unnatural, and has taken up arms against the natural order, what westoids call natural law or hindus call Ṛta. what doesn't follow along with this is cast aside

The elite always does not care about the population under any ideology or regime, even under communism, which is about equality and brotherhood about the power of workers, the party elite did not suffer from a shortage of consumer goods, since there were separate shops for them, I'm talking about the USSR, it always has been and will be.

no shit brocel :feelswhat:

we old wizardcels know how much better the world was before

everything was better, food, entertainment, goods...
there was a good anime/manga/cartoon coming out almost every couple of months.

no shit brocel :feelswhat:

we old wizardcels know how much better the world was before

everything was better, food, entertainment, goods...
there was a good anime/manga/cartoon coming out almost every couple of months.
Pretty much. Im from 98. Just got a mild taste of the good life before things got gutta :feelsbadman: :feelsrope::feelscry:

I definitely agree. The whole "feel" back in the 90s was so much healthier and less cucked. You can even pick on it from the music back then it's like people still had souls.

Yes, of course, compare a generation that grew up with Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (strive to improve, do your best, improve yourself to stop being a Loser) with the shit they give now (My pronouns are nig/ger, BLM,Free Ukraine, Free Israel Massive political brainwashing)

Fixed it for you

Shut the fuck up gentiles yes it is true (((((we)))) are responsible you will never beat us