Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A wave of anger hit me tonight.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Before today, im usually pretty stoic and I try not to care about my inceldom. Like a It is what it is type of attitude. But today, a legit wave of anger hit me. ER type rage. Why the fuck did I have to go through this bullshit? I think I scared my former oneitis I couldn't hide my anger. She could tell I was pissed

JFL at having an oneitis in 2019.

What did you say to her
I didn't say anything. She didn't try to talk to me. She could tell I was mad and she probably thought she was probably responsible for my anger but I don't care about her anymore

I didn't say anything. She didn't try to talk to me. She could tell I was mad and she probably thought she was probably responsible for my anger but I don't care about her anymore
its better man...oneitis means you will never get her, otherwise she would have been your GF for long time before

go solo and dont give shit about anyone tbh

I get those too sometimes. My emotions are almost always muted these days but occasionally I’m hit by a wave of varying emotions, mostly rage, regret, and nostalgia

what made you angry?
Inceldom basically.

I didn't ask for this piece of shit life that I live. I'm also mad that I'm too pussy to suicide. I'm just a genetic failure. This life ain't fair

Sometimes I go angry too and being rageful basically kill me

I'm sad more often than angry. I just want a cute girl to pump my cum into daily.

Looks like you are embracing your true powER