Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A warning to all you anti semites

• Thread starter DarkTriadDarkie
  • Start date
DarkTriadDarkie

DarkTriadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
((((We)))) have noticed lots of anti semitism on this forum.

Starting today anyone who says something anti semetic will have to come with ((((us)))) to have you straightened out.

You goys need to learn to respect us

Yom Kippur Israel GIF

Okay Filthy Jew
Th

Hey, Elliot RodgER here! I just wanted to say that I fucking hate Zionists, destroying and ravaging the entire world. I will make them a mountain of skulls and rivers of blood :feelshmm:
IMG 1024

Nation wrecks me

Jewesses love my circumcised dick

Im 10% sephardic I’m i still goy ?

Starting today anyone who says something anti semetic will have to come with ((((us)))) to have you straightened out.

Yom Kippur Israel GIF
"You are all a bunch of neo-nazi racist bigoted pieces of garbage discrimination against marginalized groups so unban me or suffer consequences" - @faded 2024

Yom Kippur Israel GIF
Is this deadass? :worryfeels: :feelstrash:

"You are all a bunch of neo-nazi racist bigoted pieces of garbage discrimination against marginalized groups so unban me or suffer consequences" - @faded 2024
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

One drop rule
Just found out like a week ago i have some sephardic ancestry im basically a jew Arcording to this thing called a halakha basically if your mom has the one drop of jew whether sephardic or any other type of jew you’re basically fully recognize as a jew amongst other jews idk if i should jewmaxx and see if i can connect with other jews and moneymaxx so i can escape my inceldolm lmfao

Just found out like a week ago i have some sephardic ancestry im basically a jew Arcording to this thing called a halakha basically if your mom has the one drop of jew whether sephardic or any other type of jew you’re basically fully recognize as a jew amongst other jews idk if i should jewmaxx and see if i can connect with other jews and moneymaxx so i can escape my inceldolm lmfao
I’m Jewish and incel

jewishcel? Is it possible to be apart of the jewish community if i came from sephardic ancestry and it comes from my mothers side? These were like spanish jews that left spain like around the 1520s to mexico to practice judaism atleast thats what im able to confirm through my mothers side of the family but were forced to convert to Catholicism again lmfao

A post never fails when the name jew or zionist is involved well done my nigga

Im a good goy, don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back