Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A warm hand

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Imagine what it must feel like, to have her warm hand gently wrapped around yours on snowy afternoon.
Despite the cold, the warmth you two share is all that truly matters matters. Why wear gloves when they only restrict you from touching the one you love?
She is wearing her winter dress, the one she bought just for you.
You both stop and watch the snow fall, seemingly without end - a memento of your eternal bond.
You can feel her hot breath trickle down your neck as she inches closer to you.
Her eyes are sparkling, just like like the white little diamonds falling on you from above.
"I love you" she whispers softly, leaning in for a kiss.
Her face is red and touched by frostbite, but at this point nothing will stop either one of you.
It's like you're both in your own little snow globe.
You feel a strange wetness on your face.
A snowflake melting on your face perhaps?
No, not a snowflake - a tear, a single tear turning into more.
Tears of sadness? No, ones of pure joy, of a memory that will keep existing - just like the snow.
A frozen heart melted away by someone who wants you and only you.

This is what you will never get to experience.

couple-kissing-in-snow.jpg

I can just imagine it all as I sit in my dimly lit basement room by myself 2am in the morning.

I hate white dresses, so unsexy.

Stop reading old victorian novels.

A bitch touched me once (platonic handshake inb4 fakecel) the bitches hands were freezing. Legit icicles. Some killer frost shit

LoL
can you fuck off

A bitch touched me once (platonic handshake inb4 fakecel) the bitches hands were freezing. Legit icicles. Some killer frost shit
Worth it.
I'd kill just to be near a girl.

Yea their hands are mostly red coloured and very thin.I can imagine how cold their hands are.

Happiness is a warm hand...
Isn't that what the Beatles said?
Oh no, that was something else
Happiness is a warm gun

(my Haiku is better)