Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A war is brewing between manlets and lanklet true cels

Title

• I am too scared to come out as a lanklet denier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Some times real ass niggas need to go to war. But when the dust settles were all not getting our dicks wet. Stop coping manlets. Face and nt is life.

Tall fuck cels only exist because they don't shower like some of the retards of here do literally just approach any foid if you're 6'0 or above to get a gf

Height, face, NT status, and race all matter; but in conjunction with each other... :feelsjuice:

A 6'2 lankcel is still incel-tier if they have, say, a 3/10 face and are autistic + rice on top of that; it's usually more nuanced than "just be x", but claiming that 6'0 is "average" like many other lankcels here is still ridiculous. :feelshehe:

Tall fuck cels only exist because they don't shower like some of the retards of here do literally just approach any foid if you're 6'0 or above to get a gf
Agreed bro if I only could afford breath mints and a nice shirt I'd be slaying cause tall equals pussey bro

Height, face, NT status, and race all matter; but in conjunction with each other... :feelsjuice:

A 6'2 lankcel is still incel-tier if they have, say, a 3/10 face and are autistic + rice on top of that; it's usually more nuanced than "just be x", but claiming that 6'0 is "average" like many other lankcels here is still ridiculous. :feelshehe:
Agreed there are caveats but to say all tall fags should get laid or I don't get laid cause I'm a manlet goes against my entire experience as a true cel

You're top 7% of the population
Great good for me but no pussey means nothing to me. I'd rather be a manlet so I could atleast sit comfortably in my car.

Great good for me but no pussey means nothing to me. I'd rather be a manlet so I could atleast sit comfortably in my car.
The thing is nobody respects you if you're short. Can barely make guy friends. I notice this all the time how the tallest get the most respect even in casual conversations.

Literal bluepill shit. Just shower bro! Women don't need ugly tall dudes when they can fuck handsome tall dudes

Short dudes have it harder if their ugly but that doesnt mean tall subhumans can't be incel

The thing is nobody respects you if you're short. Can barely make guy friends. I notice this all the time how the tallest get the most respect even in casual conversations.
Incorrect studys have shown tall men have a harder time making friends because other manlets are intimidate by them again face, nt,= sex and social circle

Incorrect studys have shown tall men have a harder time making friends because other manlets are intimidate by them again face, nt,= sex and social circle
I believe you, I still want to see a legitimate study though

7534D901 1446 4310 8F8B C94679781D81

absolute cope face is everything i'm 188cm and havent gotten laid in 26 years of my life all my size has done for me is hearing insults like i look like a troll or an orc and stuff like that

absolute cope face is everything i'm 188cm and havent gotten laid in 26 years of my life all my size has done for me is hearing insults like i look like a troll or an orc and stuff like that
So having a pretty face is more intimidating than being tall and orgremaxed ?

So having a pretty face is more intimidating than being tall and orgremaxed ?

i cant breathe properly with my nose so my lower face is morphed as a result

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back