Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote against incels.

Corvus

Corvus

I have given up
★★★★★
Aside the fact that she is a foid, and the biggest retard on earth, she also supports foids rights, giving them even more power than before (if thats possible).

Kamala Harris will wage WAR on incels.

No incel should ever support a foid under any circumstance!

do you think trump is gonna support incels?

What if the vote were Tim Walz v. Kari Lake ?

do you think trump is gonna support incels?
This. Trump is bad for incels as well. Foid or not Kamala is pro NEETBUXX which is a good enough, reason to vote for her .

she also supports foids rights, giving them even more power than before (if thats possible
Trump literally said he supports abortion. He is no conservative.

This. Trump is bad for incels as well. Foid or not Kamala is pro NEETBUXX which is a good enough, reason to vote for her .
yh i think both are bad and jewish puppets, but if you are right about kamala being pro neetbuxx, i would definitly vote for her lol

but im not american

Remember that Trump speech where he raged against the radical left and 'fascists'?
His (((handlers))) want us dead.
Harris probably wouldn't aim to get rid of us , Trump would.

Remember that Trump speech where he raged against the radical left and 'fascists'?
His (((handlers))) want us dead.
Harris probably wouldn't aim to get rid of us , Trump would.
Youre not even american. Youre just mad that hes cutting off NATO and russia will “do whatever the hell they want” to yurop.

Pay your NATO dues or suffer!

Youre not even american. Youre just mad that hes cutting off NATO and russia will “do whatever the hell they want” to yurop.

Pay your NATO dues or suffer!
Trump and his gang will be coming for me and anyone else who opposes his handlers wherever they are eventually so it does concern me.

Jfl exactly imagine voting for a Nigger Foid :lul:
She's half curry too & put's on fake Jamaican & Southern black accents.

She's half curry too & put's on fake Jamaican & Southern black accents.
Yeah that accent shit is so fucking cringe and never forget she is a fucking whore she shared some tyrone with other foids

family guy vomit GIF

Both Trump and Harris suck.

Aside the fact that she is a foid, and the biggest retard on earth, she also supports foids rights, giving them even more power than before (if thats possible).

Kamala Harris will wage WAR on incels.

No incel should ever support a foid under any circumstance!
Fuck trump fuck trump israel is under attack you need to vote democrat Support Israel support Jews Israel has the right to exist as a fucking Jewish state fuck off nazis fuck off racists plus democrat keep me rich

Fuck trump fuck trump israel is under attack you need to vote democrat Support Israel support Jews Israel has the right to exist as a fucking Jewish state fuck off nazis fuck off racists plus democrat keep me rich
Tell that to @comradespiderman29

If a foids becomes President in the US, it would be the point of no return.

Once again:

Republicans are red,
Democrats are blue,
You are an incel
They dont Care about you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6