Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A visit from my cousin and her daughters killed the last bit of faith in this world that I had

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
Long short story: my cousin which was smoking hot, a literal 9/10 for years finally decided to leave her abusive Chad husband, classic brainless macho who beat her for nearly 5 years, and she gave him TWO daughters.
So she's staying with us for a few days, she's 35 and she's as hot as ever, beautiful blonde with a cute smile, sweet voice and a great body, but as every other woman, looks are everything so she picked the most retarded violent fuck because he was good looking and TALL.
When I look at her and her daughters, I feel such painful and sharp agony, looking at what should've been MINE, someone like her should be my wife right now, and these cute and sweet angelic little girls should be my daughters, this should be my family, this is what I fucking deserved for so long, yet a fucking violent scumbag got it for free because he was good looking and he threw them to the trashcan like they are nothing.
She's so sweet, kind and beautiful, and the little girls are so innocent and joyful, despite them being present when that piece of shit beat her, in front of them.
Specially the youngest one, she's like 3 or 4 years old, she's so cute and sweet, we play together and she's so smart even at her age, and the fact that in just a few days she's going back to the trainwreck of a life that is waiting for her that will inevitably turn her into a regular foid killed my soul, I'm completely powerless about this, I can't keep her with me to save her from this soyciety that will corrupt her in a few years, I can't do shit, she decided that "she will somehow do better now and I'm moving alone with my kids and we'll see" yeah no fucking shit she's going to find a Chadlite in less than a week and the cycle will continue, destroying two young lives in the process.
I deserved them, I would've done so much better yet I was doomed with a 3/10 body, this life denied me from showing what I could've been and the joy of life that I will never experience, I will never cuddle with someone like my cousin after making love, then waking up with my daughters playing with us before breakfast, I will never experience my wife kissing me and wishing me a good day at the work while she and my daughters stay in the house, waiting for me.
I'm done, I'm sure that not even a fucking day of retribution is enough anymore, I wish on my knees I beg that I could somehow get a nuke and just evaporate this planet, saving the suffering of these children while punishing 90% of this fucking planet, I wish that every single thing in this world could die I fucking beg for the Apocalypse every time I wake up, I don't want anything if I was offered to rule the world I would say fuck it, better kill them all, just fucking end this planet, erase everyone like it never even existed, it's not worth anymore, nothing matters.

Your long story short is still a long story

idk where this sentiment of men being overly hypersexual comes from

foids are so fucking horny that they would rather live with someone attractive even if it means they have to be beaten up daily in front of their children

So, basically, you haven't finished you're subbasement apartment yet, and they'll be getting away...

My condolences bro

Incest fetish JFL

But genuinely a brutal post still. I understand the frustration of seeing pure innocent girls and feeling despair because you know that when the grow, some disgusting piece of trash Chad is going to bang them and take everything good about them away. No thought drives me more mad. Luckily, both of my sisters are not actually real, so I never have to worry about that.