Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A virgin still remains the best option

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I'm not talking about those fake virgins who've sucked dick or gotten their asshole blown out already, I'm talking about about a full blown virgin. They still retain that naivety and kindness that is absent in most modern women.
I had a Lebanese friend who was a virgin that i met in college. She had such a sweet demeanor to her and seemed so innocent, it drove me wild. Her family was actually planning on marrying her off to her cousin (JFL) she showed me pictures of him some 30-something-year-old Muslim guy.
But yeah, I just fucking wish I could get into a relationship with a girl like that.

She had such a sweet demeanor to her and seemed so innocent
It's just appearances bro. All women try to exhibit these cutesy feminine virtues. She's a slut on the inside.

I'm not talking about those fake virgins who've sucked dick or gotten their asshole blown out already, I'm talking about about a full blown virgin. They still retain that naivety and kindness that is absent in most modern women.
I had a Lebanese friend who was a virgin that i met in college. She had such a sweet demeanor to her and seemed so innocent, it drove me wild. Her family was actually planning on marrying her off to her cousin (JFL) she showed me pictures of him some 30-something-year-old Muslim guy.
But yeah, I just fucking wish I could get into a relationship with a girl like that.
Chad only

Yeah, you can never be sure
That's how they get you. You can never be sure if you will win the lottery or not. You watch those hoarder shows on trash tv, and they can never be sure if they should throw shit away or keep it. You know women are shit, but maaaaaybe this one will be different? That's how simps are made. They will just lead you on until you realize how deep of a whole you are in

That's how they get you. You can never be sure if you will win the lottery or not. You watch those hoarder shows on trash tv, and they can never be sure if they should throw shit away or keep it. You know women are shit, but maaaaaybe this one will be different? That's how simps are made. They will just lead you on until you realize how deep of a whole you are in
Women are mostly the same the only difference, however, is that virgins haven't been fully corrupted.

Tbh in today's age even young virgins are already corrupted in their minds to want to be hoes for chad through social media. And those who are raised with conservative values end up being the biggest sluts later.

Women are mostly the same the only difference, however, is that virgins haven't been fully corrupted.
Cope. Don't say a brocel didn't try to help you out

By a certain age you cant realistically expect your future partner to be a virgin.

exactly. it's important to note that the corruption begins before the first sexual experience. women are bad as soon as they learn what sex is or simply how to lie and manipulate based on that. it's only when they first get fucked that they realize their full power and become evil with knowledge. but even virgins are whores.