Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A very warm thank you to all feminists

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Thank you for being honest. Thank you for celebrating men's suicides and mocking their miseries because it exposes who you really are to more and more men. So remember when ever some guy is radicalized and goes crazy it's partially your fault. You're responsible for the guys cutting women's miserable little fucking heads off and it makes me so happy knowing it.

I feel no pity for the woman killed by some Andrew Tate fan a few weeks ago. She deserved it. The likelihood is that bitch nagged and harassed men throughout her life without consequence. Now she learned a lesson. Keep poking the wasp nest ladies. As more and more young men are single and fucked over by the gynocentric establishment I want you to taunt them. I want you to keep poking that wasps nest.
View: https://youtu.be/F25Tb3HN0-o?si=ZIj4TmpPsXT1canj

You're welcome

Thank you for being honest. Thank you for celebrating men's suicides and mocking their miseries because it exposes who you really are to more and more men. So remember when ever some guy is radicalized and goes crazy it's partially your fault. You're responsible for the guys cutting women's miserable little fucking heads off and it makes me so happy knowing it.

I feel no pity for the woman killed by some Andrew Tate fan a few weeks ago. She deserved it. The likelihood is that bitch nagged and harassed men throughout her life without consequence. Now she learned a lesson. Keep poking the wasp nest ladies. As more and more young men are single and fucked over by the gynocentric establishment I want you to taunt them. I want you to keep poking that wasps nest.
View: https://youtu.be/F25Tb3HN0-o?si=ZIj4TmpPsXT1canj

yeah, thank you for finally revealing to me, and making me realize just how despicable, heartless, cruel all of you hoes are, thank you for causing so much misery and suffering upon me, my brocels and the world, your death will only make the world a slightly better place, I just wanna say, FUCK YOU BITCH.

Again based Jokercel

Any link to that btw?
Someone posted it here. You can find it pretty easily. .

yeah, thank you for finally revealing to me, and making me realize just how despicable, heartless, cruel all of you hoes are, thank you for causing so much misery and suffering upon me, my brocels and the world, your death will only make the world a slightly better place, I just wanna say, FUCK YOU BITCH.
:redpill::redpill::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Absolutely fucking based and correct.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO THREATEN ME WITH

Holy fuck LMAO. Someone got brutally bludgeoned to death by some terminally online double digit IQ andrew tate fan. Maybe this was his way of releasing his frustration after failing Hustler's University.
He was trying to recreate fruit ninja IRL

I hate feminists (most people.)

wazzup GIF

This post is fucking unacceptable.

Expect jew- I mean uhhh... agents... yeah agents at your door tomorrow you fucking incel

She doesn't care about whose fault is, IT DOESN'T MATTER! THOSE BITCHES JUST HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY TORTURED TILL THE END OF TIME. THEY HAVE NO MORALS, CAN'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT?