Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A very small victory over the gynocracy

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
The municipality is renewing the street in front of the house where I live. This includes laying out a new sidewalk. Previously, every one had a little ramp leading up to their garden path, for bikes, prams, etc. But apparently the workers have been instructed not to place those ramps back. (To cut costs, no doubt.)

However, I need the ramp, for my trike. (I cannot ride an ordinary bike on account of my disability.) So I politely asked the municipality to place my ramp back, which request was granted.

My neighbor a few doors away, a refugee mud foid from Eritrea with 3 small kids and undoubtedly more on the way, also needs the ramp, for her prams and strollers and whatsnots. Her request, though, was denied, I'm happy to say. :feelsaww:

It's a very small victory, of course. But apparently there are still some occasions when male disability trumps foid discomfort. And perhaps there also are a few based civil servants left.

It's probably more to do with her being black than being a foid tbh, gynocracy is alive and strong.

talk about the ramp with hER

Would have been granted if she was single, white and hot

Shit I can't even imagine how much being incel with a disability sucks. At least you get extra NEETbuxx do.