Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A very sincere message to @worrycel

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
IMG 0868

Last edited:
nothing new here

At least he's not banned from forsen's twitch stream chat

It looks like that cat is having some deep thoughts
“How to ascend with cat Stacy” you know cats are actual rapists too jfl it’s over for catcels most foids neuter their male cats because of this but they just want to fuck and the foid cats don’t really resist when they’re in heat

“How to ascend with cat Stacy” you know cats are actual rapists too jfl it’s over for catcels most foids neuter their male cats because of this but they just want to fuck and the foid cats don’t really resist when they’re in heat
Yep. Just be born stray cat who can rape female cats theory

Just be born stray cat
Would be better than my current life. Catcels don’t have to get a job or pay tax they just run around, fuck cat stacies and then eat food

@My Name Jeff @Adolf Kitler @curryboy420 Is this your doing?
So for about a two months, my cat has been pouncing on me with highly advanced and predatory sneak attacks then ejaculating on me within seconds. He sleeps in my bed, so sometimes I wake up and he's on top of me purring, starring into my eyes and kneading into my skin with his paws.

We used to be homies, like watch TV together, let him bag female cats through the window, we used to be able to have conversations.

Now, if I try to pet him he just wrestles my arm, nibbles on me then humps me. He even growls at me.

I feel bad, I want my homie back...
It’s probably @My Name Jeff

Would be better than my current life. Catcels don’t have to get a job or pay tax they just run around, fuck cat stacies and then eat food
Yep. Stray cat life for the win! You'd have to live in a neighborhood where old grannies feed you though, or you'd have to hunt food which would be difficult in the city