Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A very intelligent man could be very happy even if he was grotesque

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Warning, this post could be summarized with: Just be a genius bro!

Being ugly brings a lot of misery, that's indisputable. But the fact of the matter is, being an intelligent person and disciplined enough to learn actually useful and marketable skills could render any downsides of ugliness obsolete. Do you think guys making bank are wasting time on an incel forum? I'm not talking about guys who inherited money from their parents. I'm talking about people who are smart enough to be paid a lot for what they can do. Imagine making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Even ugly, you'd live in such comfort, and you could afford any sort of hedonistic activity you'd want.

Sure, there would still be some discomfort from knowing you're ugly and that you'll never be loved for who you are, but that would be pretty much irrelevant at that point. Making lots of money, fucking expensive hookers when you're really horny, getting the best drugs you can buy whenever you want. That's the life. Forget the love and marriage meme.

Too bad that I'm a poor and dumb retard.

There are people with guns who get paid to stop you from doing that.

There are people with guns who get paid to stop you from doing that.
Nah, when you're buying the good shit, both dealers and hookers come to you. Low risk.

Nah, when you're buying the good shit, both dealers and hookers come to you. Low risk.
No, I mean living a meaningful and happy life.

nah just be extremely delusiona. stephen hawkins, einstein, newton were all very smart, but all very delusion. einstein fucked his cousin lol, and stephen hawkins was a cuck

No, I mean living a meaningful and happy life.
Ohh, I see. You fell for the timeless meme of living a meaningful life. Well, let me enlighten friend. Hedonism is the only key to happiness, raw chemical pleasure. There's no greater purpose, no meaning that can be reached, no matter who you are or how smart you are.
nah just be extremely delusiona. stephen hawkins, einstein, newton were all very smart, but all very delusion. einstein fucked his cousin lol, and stephen hawkins was a cuck
That's cause they were smart but they were blue pill cucks. Being smart and blackpilled, blowing your money on hookers and drugs - now that's wisdom sonny boy.

Eh, money ceases to hold any bearing on overall happiness beyond a certain point

Sure, there would still be some discomfort from knowing you're ugly and that you'll never be loved for who you are, but that would be pretty much irrelevant at that point.
No discomfort if you were raised in a culture where it is taught you from the beginning that your value as a human is set by how much money you make.

Eh, money ceases to hold any bearing on overall happiness beyond a certain point
Yeah, in my days I've read countless time about how money doesn't buy happiness. Guess what, it does. If I had a very big income right now, I wouldn't be wasting my days in front of a monitor in my bedroom.

That's why I'm a concave earther who follows Lord Steven Christ. If Stephen Hawking let other dudes fuck his wife, then why should I believe him when he says the earth is a ball?

No discomfort if you were raised in a culture where it is taught you from the beginning that your value as a human is set by how much money you make.
Meh, I could give a fuck about society and it's culture. I'm talking about pure, carnal, raw pleasure. Drugs, hookers and every other pleasure you can feel. Forget culture, total degeneracy is where it's at.
That's why I'm a concave earther who follows Lord Steven Christ. If Stephen Hawking let other dudes fuck his wife, then why should I believe him when he says the earth is a ball?
Heck, you could believe the earth is an anus. If it makes you feel better, do it.

Yeah, in my days I've read countless time about how money doesn't buy happiness. Guess what, it does. If I had a very big income right now, I wouldn't be wasting my days in front of a monitor in my bedroom.
wtf are you talking about?

This is about as good as it's gonna get for us, irrespective of wealth. Would you really enjoy sniffing your own farts over fancy dinners with the upper echelons of society for all eternity? How long do you reckon it'd take for that to get old?

We're biologically hardwired to breed. You can never be happy as a man if the primary biological purpose in life, the very thing all other hobbies and interests are subordinated to, namely starting a family with a beautiful loving foid, is being denied you

wtf are you talking about?

This is about as good as it's gonna get for us, irrespective of wealth. Would you really enjoy sniffing your own farts over fancy dinners with the upper echelons of society for all eternity? How long do you reckon it'd take for that to get old?

We're biologically hardwired to breed. You can never be happy as a man if the primary biological purpose in life, the very thing all other hobbies and interests are subordinated to, namely starting a family with a beautiful loving foid, is being denied you
You have a very limited imagination my friend. See, you base all your ideas and perceptions about wealth on what society has told you it's like. I'd have 0 contact with the upper echelons of society, and I wouldn't have any fancy dinners. With this hypothetical large income, I'd be doing exactly what I want to do. I'd purchase drugs with ease, I'd hire fancy and beautiful hookers, I'd get a comfy house that suits my needs, a nice little comfy car to get me where I need to be, I'd eat all the things that I like. What I'm trying to say is that I'd be doing whatever the fuck I want to do, and I'd get extreme pleasure from it.

Maybe it's my avoidant personality disorder, but I'm sure that money would absolutely solve all my problems. A loving family is a laughable meme, and while you can derive limited pleasure from it, it pales in comparison to true freedom and degeneracy.

A loving family is a laughable meme
Not for Chad it isn't. As for the rest of your post, succumbing to hedonism is exactly what society wants for you. To put things in perspective, you have a comparable lifestyle to ancient royalty, yet, I would at least assume, you're depressed. How exactly do you reckon more wealth would help you? You're wealthier than 99.9% of people that have ever existed, yet you're probably about as happy to be alive as a Jew in auschwitz. It all comes down to simple biology

Also, if you think the net effect of drug consumption on one's general happiness is positive, then I hate to break it to you but it isn't

Not for Chad it isn't. As for the rest of your post, succumbing to hedonism is exactly what society wants for you. To put things in perspective, you have a comparable lifestyle to ancient royalty, yet, I would at least assume, you're depressed. How exactly do you reckon more wealth would help you? You're wealthier than 99.9% of people that have ever existed, yet you're probably about as happy to be alive as a Jew in auschwitz. It all comes down to simple biology

Also, if you think the net effect of drug consumption on one's general happiness is positive, then I hate to break it to you but it isn't
Man, I really don't care about what society wants or doesn't want. I know what I want, and I know that money would absolutely get it for me.

Man, I really don't care about what society wants or doesn't want. I know what I want, and I know that money would absolutely get it for me.
and I'm telling you it's all an illusion to keep the hamsterwheel that is society spinning

It's better to NEETbuxx and not have to worry about any of it, then again certain people from certain places have limited options to do so

its the other way around

intelligent mens discover the blackpill and get suicidal because of their subhuman looks

What you write is a poor mans cope. All the richcels on this forum will confirm.

IQ DOESNT GET PUSSY

What you write is a poor mans cope. All the richcels on this forum will confirm.
Richcels are 100% rich because of their parent's money. With a good income of your own you can go wild and do whatever you want, without worrying that your nest egg is going to be exhausted.
and I'm telling you it's all an illusion to keep the hamsterwheel that is society spinning

It's better to NEETbuxx and not have to worry about any of it, then again certain people from certain places have limited options to do so
None of it is an illusion. The illusion is thinking that marrying and reproducing is going to make you happy. Drugs, hookers and comfort aren't illusions, they're as real and as primal and animalistic as it gets.