Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a very brutal day.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so in the morning a friend with a car went to the supermarket so i went with him after not going to the supermarket like a month.
it was nice. breathing fresh air. the chicken and pizza were in good sale. we planned to study and to assigs. day went well.

but then reality hated me. i saw in the supermarket a 10/10 in my taste foid. not 10/10 model, no. 10/10 to my taste.
white.cute.long black hair.very cute smile. i looked at her alot, but i dont think she noticed.

when i waited in line to the cashier, she came behind me. i started thinking, maybe she did it on purpose. jfl. after all theres 7-9 cashiers and i had alot of shit.

and then it happened. some chad lite called her to come another cashier, with a shorter queue. this was her bf.

this hit me so hard. would kill myself on the spot if i had a shotgun in that very moment. a foid like her is all i ever dreamed for. ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

felt bad all day. ditched the friend. fapped 3 times and smoked weed 3 (or 4) times. ate shit food.

this is my life boyos, and its not gonna get better untill ill get enough balls to do what i need to do.

Did OP really think that a high-level foid (I doubt it's 10/10) would give him some attention? It really is kind of tedious to read this, I mean, knowing how foids are is supposed to prevent us from feeling bad about situations like this, because we already know what will happen.

That’s brutal bro

Oh I see now , I should’ve know tbh

Brutal man i felt that. It's better to stop thinking that you will ever have a chance with foids like that. I know it's better said than done, but that's our life we need to know our place in society.

mogs me cuz has friends

One of the reasons why I don't go out

You’re invisible to her

ik cant even go to a supermarket without bull shit like this always happening, similar things have always happened to me before

Brutal, I see those types of couples every day but not this week due to the lockdown.

Shoulda coughed and hacked phlegm in her general direction.

this hit me so hard. would kill myself on the spot if i had a shotgun in that very moment. a foid like her is all i ever dreamed for. ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would've inflated her self esteem even more. She would be more happy than sad.

so in the morning a friend with a car went to the supermarket so i went with him after not going to the supermarket like a month.
it was nice. breathing fresh air. the chicken and pizza were in good sale. we planned to study and to assigs. day went well.

but then reality hated me. i saw in the supermarket a 10/10 in my taste foid. not 10/10 model, no. 10/10 to my taste.
white.cute.long black hair.very cute smile. i looked at her alot, but i dont think she noticed.

when i waited in line to the cashier, she came behind me. i started thinking, maybe she did it on purpose. jfl. after all theres 7-9 cashiers and i had alot of shit.

and then it happened. some chad lite called her to come another cashier, with a shorter queue. this was her bf.

felt bad all day. ditched the friend. fapped 3 times and smoked weed 3 (or 4) times. ate shit food.

this is my life boyos, and its not gonna get better untill ill get enough balls to do what i need to do.

View attachment 235777
no matter how blackpilled i am, it still doesn't take much for me to think that a girl might be falling for me or even a bit interested. :feelscry:

Someone has been taking expired blackpills again.