Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A very blackpilling Day

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
Today i had the bad luck that i had to go to a near city on a saturday afternoon. i live rural so i dont go often to busy places. dont ask my i went, its a private matter. The blackpilling events started already at the journey. 3 teenage foids sat behind me in the bus and were talking loudly about stuff i have no idea about because i spended my teen years with school and vidya nothing more :feelsrope:.

in that goddamn city i saw a lot of couples, mostly young ones. some subhuman couples aswell. one even looked like they were brother and sister lmao. but the hardest shock was an ethnic foid (pretty hot one) with an white chad, thank you asshole go at least for white stacy or die motherfucka. suifuel nr.2 :feelsrope:

i did my appointment as i expected. again i will not go into detail because its a private matter.

on my way back the bus was a little late and pretty full, since at the evening they drive less. However one guy was really rude. he cursed that poor busdrivercel just because the small delay. but ofc he had a gf he even pushed because she didnt get fast enough for him to the bus. i couldnt see his personality because cucked law that forces you to wear mask in public transport but he was 6´2 so i guess his personality must be great, even he behaves like an complete asshole. :feelsrope:

i got trippled :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: today, my sad record on blackpills for a day.

sry for my bad english and thank you for reading its means something for me

luckily there is a cold beer in my fridge

Wash away your sorrow with the bottle. Brutal life (the life of a truecel)

I don't even see blackpills when I go outside. I don't even see people but robots to interact with to get to my destination and back.

Average commute day for me before Corona tbh