Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A vagina is like a fucking million dollars in todays world.

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Especially online, ANY woman can get her fair share of slaves. If you're a 3/10+ girl on reddit then you will have a literal army of followers and your own dedicated subreddit. Women are worshiped just for being. Fat women on tinder gets 1000 of matches with 7/10+ guys

They are the closest things to gods in our modern nihilistic, atheistic society. We WORSHIP them. Everything on TV is FOR WOMEN, SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX. WOMEN SEX WOMEN SEX WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

THE WHOLE WORLD MUST BOW DOWN TO WOMEN.

Man has, and will always be, a slave. There will always be a master of man.

more than 80% of cyclical consumption is done by the female of the human species, anywhere in the world you will find this dynamic playing out. the other 20% of consuming is done by men, most of wnich do it in pursuit of or on behalf of women

but you don't have to worship women, you can become a god. it is possible to be better than normies

yall need to get rid of your hormones.

For conjecture, I will say that the majority of "spicy" women on platforms like Reddit get barely any interaction, and spam various subreddits with the hope of ensnaring a lonely male to subscribe to whatever they produce. That is lifefuel - it is always great to see women unable to capitalise on their body. Get a 9-5 job, bitch.
I larped as a female on reddit and got 100 of messages:feelskek::feelskek:

Even trannies are getting treated like first class citizens compared to non mentally-ill men :feelsclown:

Hard sex sex sex sex sex sex

Man has, and will always be, a slave. There will always be a master of man.
@Sneir is our Spartacus. Freedom to enslaved inklers! UPRISING NOW! Hail Sneir! (in videogame?)

An attractive foid can shove plastic cocks up her asshole and make more in a day then I will in a month :lul:

An attractive foid can shove plastic cocks up her asshole and make more in a day then I will in a month :lul:
She doesn't even need to be attractive :feelshaha:

I have seen on many occasions, kid you fuckin not, 5'2 fat and dark ethnic toilets with 6ft+ white dudes here in SF.

Thats just pure suifuel for me as a 5'6 deathnic. How the fuck am I supposed to compete with a 6ft+ white dude when it comes to getting pussy. That foid, will forever never settle for her looksmatch ever again, that is to say, a 5'4 to 5'7 deathnic male.

Sex centered culture gave all the means of survival and beyond to foids. They have all the power in this culture since their existence is based around sex. They achieve all levels of the Maslow's hierarchy of needs just by having a vagina.

I have seen on many occasions, kid you fuckin not, 5'2 fat and dark ethnic toilets with 6ft+ white dudes here in SF.

Thats just pure suifuel for me as a 5'6 deathnic. How the fuck am I supposed to compete with a 6ft+ white dude when it comes to getting pussy. That foid, will forever never settle for her looksmatch ever again, that is to say, a 5'4 to 5'7 deathnic male.
Brutal man I also see this shit outside we just cant compete

I did an experiment online with a fat ethnic foid and wrote in her description that she was diabetic, had three kids, and wanted someone to marry her because she needed her shots of insulin.

How many matches did she get?
40+

I then created another account with a 5’6” normal build black man with 3/10 face and wrote in his description that he liked reading about ancient civilizations, had a blue belt in BJJ, and was studying computer science at his local community college.

How many matches did he get?
1 and she unmatched after starting conversation with her.

It is over for deathnics.
Its beyond over :feelskek:

I did an experiment online with a fat ethnic foid and wrote in her description that she was diabetic, had three kids, and wanted someone to marry her because she needed her shots of insulin.

40+

I then created another account with a 5’6” normal build black man with 3/10 face and wrote in his description that he liked reading about ancient civilizations, had a blue belt in BJJ, and was studying computer science at his local community college.

And redpillers are saying that men are the prize btw:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Sneir is our Spartacus. Freedom to enslaved inklers! UPRISING NOW! Hail Sneir! (in videogame?)
FUCK THE STUPID NORMIE SLOPPY HOOKER RAPE HER FACE AND FUCK SHIT DICK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT (IN A VIDEOGAME)

yall need to get rid of your hormones.
Easy to tell, not everyone breaks their dick

40+

jfl, it is over fr