Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Tyrone is chasing me SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
I AM ON THE STREETS RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN BECAUSE A 6'2 200 LB TYRONE IS CHASING ME!! I CANT DEFEND MYSELF DUE TO HAVING NO WEAPONS AND I HAVE TO RUN!!! Its only a matter of time before I run out of energy and Tyrone beats me up! I NEED HELP!!

SUCK THIS - 100000%
Offer to suck him up

I AM ON THE STREETS RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN BECAUSE A 6'2 200 LB TYRONE IS CHASING ME!! I CANT DEFEND MYSELF DUE TO HAVING NO WEAPONS AND I HAVE TO RUN!!! Its only a matter of time before I run out of energy and Tyrone beats me up! I NEED HELP!!
Call the cops and say a big black man is chasing you, they'll pull up and mag dump his black ass

IMG 4084
@Misogynist Vegeta @SoycuckGodOfReddit look at this shit this is borderline cuck shit

You are acting like I said some shit like "I want to suck a BBC" so yall are the ones pretending to be retarded!
Offer to suck him up

You are acting like I said some shit like "I want to suck a BBC" so yall are the ones pretending to be retarded!
You have several dozen threads talking about “BBC”

Over for Tyrone victims.

Reported you all for being in a GAY thread. Homo’s.

Ezgif 5 26eccc91c3

Save my nigga FBI

Damn really?

How'd you do it?
Threw fried chicken into a lake then threw a bunch of job applications on top of Tyrone as soon as he got out

(This was only pre boss Tyrone)

Threw fried chicken into a lake then threw a bunch of job applications on top of Tyrone as soon as he got out

(This was only pre boss Tyrone)
Damn. Congrats on doing the impossible.