Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A type of teacher I hate

L

LolZebras

Greycel
I absolutely despise “Bro” teachers

Teachers are supposed to be wise and calm people. Sure, they can crack a joke every once in a while, to try and cheer up the class, and also be considering of their work. But fucking hell, why are there so many “bro” teachers now a days? You see them all the fucking time, especially at private schools. Pasty, balding bluepilled teachers who think that being a teacher is the same as being a comedian. Most of them are in either in the PE or Maths department and I think they are absolutely insufferable. My guess is that the reason they hang out with teens instead of adults is because most of them are actually incels like us, and end up bothering and even bullying students since they are outcasted. Like fucking hell, if you are reading this and you’re one of those teachers, keep in mind teens laugh with you to get along with the other teachers, not you. They see you as pathetic and incompetent, trying to “have fun” meaning you are useless. I remember in my old school, we had one of this teachers. They act all trustworthy and shit, but you can never open to them. The guy bullied me 24/7 and I despised him for it. Worse part is, since I was a framecel manlet, he didn’t feel any remorse at all.

Am I the only one who feels this way or did you guys get along with “bro” teachers?

Teachers are supposed to be wise and calm people. Sure, they can crack a joke every once in a while, to try and cheer up the class, and also be considering of their work.

Fick these cuck teachers

PE teachers are often ex chad/chadlites/stacys i noticed. always the subhumans and hags teaching maths and english

I absolutely despise “Bro” teachers

Teachers are supposed to be wise and calm people. Sure, they can crack a joke every once in a while, to try and cheer up the class, and also be considering of their work. But fucking hell, why are there so many “bro” teachers now a days? You see them all the fucking time, especially at private schools. Pasty, balding bluepilled teachers who think that being a teacher is the same as being a comedian. Most of them are in either in the PE or Maths department and I think they are absolutely insufferable. My guess is that the reason they hang out with teens instead of adults is because most of them are actually incels like us, and end up bothering and even bullying students since they are outcasted. Like fucking hell, if you are reading this and you’re one of those teachers, keep in mind teens laugh with you to get along with the other teachers, not you. They see you as pathetic and incompetent, trying to “have fun” meaning you are useless. I remember in my old school, we had one of this teachers. They act all trustworthy and shit, but you can never open to them. The guy bullied me 24/7 and I despised him for it. Worse part is, since I was a framecel manlet, he didn’t feel any remorse at all.

Cope, teens love bro teachers. Bro teachers are ex-highschool Chads

Incel kids definitely don’t

I just graduated highschool, the bro teacher was my favorite teacher. Incels love bro teachers since he's the only one who lets them feel welcome.

I just graduated highschool, the bro teacher was my favorite teacher. Incels love bro teachers since he's the only one who lets them feel welcome.
Well maybe I’m talking about it from my experiences. The bro teacher I referenced was a high tier normie at most, and I despised everything about him. He tormented me, called me skeleton, even got other jock kids on it. He seemed to a be a closeted pedophile too, always hugging around kids he had never talked to in his life. Me and other boys who weren’t chads hated him.

Teachers... those who can’t do teach is pretty much how it goes.

Well maybe I’m talking about it from my experiences. The bro teacher I referenced was a high tier normie at most, and I despised everything about him. He tormented me, called me skeleton, even got other jock kids on it. He seemed to a be a closeted pedophile too, always hugging around kids he had never talked to in his life. Me and other boys who weren’t chads hated him.
You realise you could’ve got him fired for that?

TEACHERS LET CHADS, STACIES AND ESPECIALLY TYRONES (IF YOU HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF GOING TO A BLACK HIGH SCHOOL) GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING SHORT OF MURDER IN CLASS.

I remember many times in class a Tyrone would act up and the teacher would just laugh it off (5 times) before finally threatening to send them to the assistant principal (baldcel pushover.) But the Tyrones would legit harass kids and would never get in trouble for disrupting the class. But if I whispered some stupid shit about anime to a friend, I'd get the "DRY SPELL, STOP TALKING AND DO YOUR WORK." reprimand.

TEACHERS LET CHADS, STACIES AND ESPECIALLY TYRONES (IF YOU HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF GOING TO A BLACK HIGH SCHOOL) GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING SHORT OF MURDER IN CLASS.

I remember many times in class a Tyrone would act up and the teacher would just laugh it off (5 times) before finally threatening to send them to the assistant principal (baldcel pushover.) But the Tyrones would legit harass kids and would never get in trouble for disrupting the class. But if I whispered some stupid shit about anime to a friend, I'd get the "DRY SPELL, STOP TALKING AND DO YOUR WORK." reprimand.

Similar to society. As the education system becomes more and more liberal, its quality will fall day by day.

These teachers are less common in public schools because those are often religious and don’t have to deal with union.
Meanwhile in public this is every male teacher who isn’t a priest or an army vet.
Most of these guys aren’t incel though, usually they are normies reliving their youth by extracting sexual favors from JBs for grades.

I would take these guys over a roastie teacher any day though.

Yep, one time in my high school class an Enrique bashed a ricecel’s head into a desk and got no punishment because there was “no real injury”. Another time a tyronelite literally vaped in class and the teacher didnt give a shit. But Stacie’s get away with everything. A lot of them get arbitrary rounded grades by the teachers, like getting rounded from a 62 to a C.

Last edited:
But Stacie’s get away with everything. A lot of them get arbitrary rounded grades by the teachers, like getting rounded from a 62 to a C.
I know, a stacy in my class in high school literally handed in a test blank, and got an 100. The teacher was an ugly guy, probably a cuck

I never had a teacher like that in high school but in middle school I had this one Jewish teacher lol that guy was the original incel before I even knew what it was .