Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A type of society I want.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Related to this post: https://incels.is/threads/the-probl...willing-to-work-together.352695/#post-8064475

A type of society I want is a one where we can look back and tell other dudes as old timers ‘Dude, it was an absolute bitch in the past when women use to rule society. False rape claims which got many men into shit, simps paying just to see body pictures of men, average and ugly looking women feeling like they deserve models and avoiding men who are on their looks level, not been allowed to slightly criticise women yet women were allowed to say ‘men are trash’ and if anyone said anything against it, feminists and cucks would jump in to defend the woman in question. I’m telling you, man, women use to rule this society but now we’re the ones in charge, just the way things should be and it’s good that the law is keeping them in check so things don’t ever go out of control again. Never take all this for granted because before you were even born, this society was a disaster but everything was thankfully sorted in the end’.

Unfortunately, this will never be a reality because of simps.

Last edited:
JFL if you think this will ever happen

BAD861AA 1DFB 47BA 8D2D 036422E8A629

Brutal retrospectionpill

it will be truly an embarrassment when the men in the future look back at us and say, “what the fuck were they doing.”

if your reading this, men in the future: IT WASN’T OUR DOING, STUPID CUNTS!!!

we will tell our grandkids and kids this

Brutal retrospectionpill

it will be truly an embarrassment when the men in the future look back at us and say, “what the fuck were they doing.”

if your reading this, men in the future: IT WASN’T OUR DOING, STUPID CUNTS!!!
If any men in the future read this, I’m one of the rare dudes who wanted woman’s rights stripped.

My perfect planet fantasy would be if the Earth looked like Mercury. :feelzez: Get your sunglasses on.. might get a bit bright.

fuck off with this commie/anarchist bullshit. we're redpilled on the JQ here.
You stupid. Anarchism (especially Egoistic Anarchism) is generally blackpill itself. Certain people (like most of us on this site) can only feel more justice when there is no law. Then you can try to tweak your life for your own benefit by killing, enslaving, stealing, raping or cooperate by making an egoistic union which is basically group with common interest in which people save up their indentity - I would say this site is that to some degree.

You stupid. Anarchism (especially Egoistic Anarchism) is generally blackpill itself. Certain people (like most of us on this site) can only feel more justice when there is no law. Then you can try to tweak your life for your own benefit by killing, enslaving, stealing, raping or cooperate by making an egoistic union which is basically group with common interest in which people save up their indentity - I would say this site is that to some degree.
Based and sterner-pilled

it is obviously planned to starve man of sex / and or make it an Monopoly against Man

The result is this backwards society we are in , where a weaker being is favored and Praised just because she Has a Hole down there.

Related to this post: https://incels.is/threads/the-probl...willing-to-work-together.352695/#post-8064475

A type of society I want is a one where we can look back and tell other dudes as old timers ‘Dude, it was an absolute bitch in the past when women use to rule society. False rape claims which got many men into shit, simps paying just to see body pictures of men, average and ugly looking women feeling like they deserve models and avoiding men who are on their looks level, not been allowed to slightly criticise women yet women were allowed to say ‘men are trash’ and if anyone said anything against it, feminists and cucks would jump in to defend the woman in question. I’m telling you, man, women use to rule this society but now we’re the ones in charge, just the way things should be and it’s good that the law is keeping them in check so things don’t ever go out of control again. Never take all this for granted because before you were even born, this society was a disaster but everything was thankfully sorted in the end’.

Unfortunately, this will never be a reality because of simps.
I’d like to live in that world mitsuhide