Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A truecel will always be truecel. And if it changes, it's because it was fakecel and not truecel.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
All normies, chads and foids go through a huge change in THEIR BODIES from the period of childhood to the transition of adolescence and adulthood. As genetic waste (truecel like me), it does nothing more than rot instead of having a good, symmetrical change. I didn't grow at all, my dick, my face got worse than it already was (that disabled face). My dick reached 11 cm, my body size is 1.63, and as a teenager between 13 years old I was fucking 1.49 cm, my hair hasn't changed and it's always been a failed genetic mess, my face is very deformed.

A truecel will always be truecel. And if it changes, it's because it was fakecel and not truecel.

we are fundamentally distorted.

Currently 25 years old, about to turn 26, I am a truecel.

Last edited:
Game Over Death GIF by Travis

how do you say truecel in japanese

I thought truecel meant you were a chad and got laid 10 times a day thank you for clarifying. :feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

I never had a growth spurt, or any growing pains. I just grew so slowly, one millimeter per year

i was born and my life was over

Brutal. I hear Japanese and Korean foids will only fuck Chang and not having kids these days.