Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A truecel doesn't force a stereotype and doesn't look schizophrenic, it's genetically soy.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
The normies are forcing the black clothing style and the stereotype to try to land as a truecel schizo, but a truecel doesn't force the personality and much less cares about the clothing style, he just lives like a beta rotting in the room with his coping .A truecel does not become, it is.Normies use the same mechanism as foids, of trying to be like some men, but they don't understand that these men are only because of conditionality, and not because of stereotype.

You, rocker, with girl edits on tiktok, you are not schizo;
You, with your little "underground" groups of friends, ARE NOT A FUCKING TRUECEL;
You, with normie appearance and above-average genetics, are neither truecel nor incel.

trucels/mentalcels do wear black at least most of the time tho

It's over when people put you in the weirdo/school shooter box etc just because you mind your own business. My vibe is intense :feelsmage:

trucels/mentalcels do wear black at least most of the time tho
truecel is not style, it is a genetic condition, wearing black clothes is a coping mechanism for any type of person who tries to think of themselves as “schizo”. And no, I don't wear black, damn it, I'm not a “sadboy” that girls like, nor a rocker with a guitar that enchants little girls.

I'M A FUCKING TRUECEL WITH A GENETIC FLAW, WITH A DISPROPORTIONAL FACE, 1.63 cm, WITH A 11 CM DICK, WITH A THIN VOICE, AND I STAY IN MY ROOM ROLLING AND WATCHING FUCKING ANIME.... .....

I'm not a fucking stereotype, I'm so-called genetic trash.

truecel is not style, it is a genetic condition, wearing black clothes is a coping mechanism for any type of person who tries to think of themselves as “schizo”. And no, I don't wear black, damn it, I'm not a “sadboy” that girls like, nor a rocker with a guitar that enchants little girls.

I'M A FUCKING TRUECEL WITH A GENETIC FLAW, WITH A DISPROPORTIONAL FACE, 1.63 cm, WITH A 11 CM DICK, WITH A THIN VOICE, AND I STAY IN MY ROOM ROLLING AND WATCHING FUCKING ANIME.... .....

I'm not a fucking stereotype, I'm so-called genetic trash.
nigga:feelsbadman:

Wearing anything other then wagie clothes make me look ridiculous, put me in a 3 piece suit and I become a laughingstock let alone some altfag clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back