Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A tranny, soy males, How I got banned from Best Buy today

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Okay, so my mom got me an AMD card it was good but I could get a 1660ti by returning it and paying an extra 20 bucks, much better performance, esp on dx 12, but anyway I go to Best Buy with my mom, go to customer service, it's a fat tranny with a horrible hairline with a ponytail, make up, I tell them it's a return, i'm well within the 15 days, he just goes "What, a graphics card" "did you put it in your pc" I'm like, well obviously. Said they wouldn't take it, getting a really bad attitude, his name tag says "tara", I say excuse me sir, but I'm well within the 15 days it doesn't matter if I used it. Says "MY NAME IS TARA, it's ms" I go full autism and say, no you're a dude. He gets all mad, says stuff like "GET OUT OF MY STORE" other employees come over, they look EXACTLY like the cliche soy boys you see. They start harrasing me, calling me a bigot. I ask for the manager for the 14th time. He comes, says I am entitled to a return and buy my new card, tranny says i kept calling him sir, he explains that im banned from the store after this for "hateful speach against his employees" One soy boy dude said "we can go out to the parking lot" I replied, i'll fight right here you tranny defending faggot, my mom is holding me back. He doesn't move towards me. I keep calling "tara" a tranny faggot, you belong in the ovens. All my anger I've held onto came out. This green haired foid comes over and says shes "CALLING THE COPS" at that point, my mom says for calling a dude a dude, who just wears makeup and earrings? She starts shouting, manager tries to calm everyone. But yeah, i'm banned. I'm rambling but goddamn.

Okay, so my mom got me an AMD card it was good but I could get a 1660ti by returning it and paying an extra 20 bucks, much better performance, esp on dx 12, but anyway I go to Best Buy with my mom, go to customer service, it's a fat tranny with a horrible hairline with a ponytail, make up, I tell them it's a return, i'm well within the 15 days, he just goes "What, a graphics card" "did you put it in your pc" I'm like, well obviously. Said they wouldn't take it, getting a really bad attitude, his name tag says "tara", I say excuse me sir, but I'm well within the 15 days it doesn't matter if I used it. Says "MY NAME IS TARA, it's ms" I go full autism and say, no you're a dude. He gets all mad, says stuff like "GET OUT OF MY STORE" other employees come over, they look EXACTLY like the cliche soy boys you see. They start harrasing me, calling me a bigot. I ask for the manager for the 14th time. He comes, says I am entitled to a return and buy my new card, tranny says i kept calling him sir, he explains that im banned from the store after this for "hateful speach against his employees" One soy boy dude said "we can go out to the parking lot" I replied, i'll fight right here you tranny defending faggot, my mom is holding me back. He doesn't move towards me. I keep calling "tara" a tranny faggot, you belong in the ovens. All my anger I've held onto came out. This green haired foid comes over and says shes "CALLING THE COPS" at that point, my mom says for calling a dude a dude, who just wears makeup and earrings? She starts shouting, manager tries to calm everyone. But yeah, i'm banned. I'm rambling but goddamn.
low key we need more incels like you

I went to Best Buy all day to buy cds now they stopped selling them so I now go to some book store that sells them

a modern day hero

Did that Tranny look and sound alot like this

Did you get the the new graphic card ?

At the green hair foid I shouted out "
She saw Ramona Flowers
And felt so empowered"
Did you get the the new graphic card ?
Yes.
Did that Tranny look and sound alot like this

Not that tall, way fatter, hunch back, hairline almost gone with a little pony tale, dangly earrings

how i feel right now

Low inhib mogs me tbh. I need to do this.

Seems kinda larpish tbh :feelswhere: :feelshehe:

IT will screenshot this, and it will be the most innovative viral marketing for Best Buy's black friday ever

I honestly don't get these "non binary" faggots that put zero effort into looking feminine get offended when you call them by their gender.

i hope this isnt larp because that actually sounds funny as hell.

the-rock-clapping.gif

If this isn't larp then based as fuck.

If this isn't larp then based as fuck.
JFL. so hateful. The best part is what your mom said. JFL. A dude is a dude regardless of the hair, makeup, accessories, etc. Check the plumbing. It doesn't lie. Wish I saw that live.