Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A trainer at my gym tried convincing that I can get a girlfriend (Just made me feel worse)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
This guy has been working at my gym for the past several months. He's a pretty good guy, we always greet each other. Today I went to greet him and he was like "What's good man, any girls?"
I didn't know what to say, so I just said "Not really".
He asked "Why not?". No one has asked me this yet, so i panicked :feelsohgod: and said "Because I'm a retard (haha)".
He then went full-on motivational speaker: "Don't say that about yourself! You're great, you'll get a girlfriend one day!" and so on.
He even went to get some roastie and asked "He can get a girlfriend, right?" and she said yeah. I was sitting down so she couldn't exactly make out my height (heightcel), unaware that she heightmogs me by quite a margin.
I don't know why, but this whole experience made me exhausted and sad. I don't even feel like going to the gym anymore. And I was just starting to see some progress after like 13 months.:feelscry:
Chads don't know what it's like living in my shoes. They live in a different world, a happy one. They don't have to worry about being taller than girls, the first thing I notice on a girl is her height. I know damn well that I'll probably die alone, can't they just leave me alone?

Maybe she can find you a girl. It's not guaranteed but you could at least ask him.

Relax.

You may actually have a chance to ascend now if a Chad and Stacy have both taken a liking to you.

That means you may possibly have some social cred and SMV (sexual market value) about you after all. :feelsohh:

So keep gym maxxing and working with these two for as long as they allow it to LARP as a natural extrovert like them and hope that you can "fake it till you make it" and leave inceldom behind. :feelsautistic:

Good luck. :feelsclown:

Oh and don't worry about me or anyone else banning you until you actually do report that you've ascended. :ahegao:

For now you're still a fellow brocel as far as any of us know. :feelsUgh:

So keep gym maxxing and working with these two for as long as they allow it to LARP as a natural extrovert like them and hope that you can "fake it till you make it" and leave inceldom behind.
I've been attempting this for months. They think I'm extroverted, It might've even made me into an actual extrovert in the process, but I'm not sure.
Nontheless, didn't get me anywhere so far.
Maybe she can find you a girl. It's not guaranteed but you could at least ask him.
I'm not even going to consider that, I'm not that close to either of them. I'll just be known as "that guy"

how tall are you?

Ask him to find a gf for you (unironically)

You should’ve said to the girl “then fuck me right now” if she says no she’s lying

I've been attempting this for months. They think I'm extroverted, It might've even made me into an actual extrovert in the process, but I'm not sure.
Nontheless, didn't get me anywhere so far.

I'm not even going to consider that, I'm not that close to either of them. I'll just be known as "that guy"
If you become better friends with them and the girl especially she can perhaps give you what the PUA forums refer to as "social proof" whereby other girls see you with a hot girl and assume "you're in" ie meaning a guy thats cool enough for them to try out for a date and not a "creep" (ie ugly) as even if you're not that hot girl's man, from other girl's perspective if she allows you to hang around her then in their minds you're someone that the hot girl considers to be a viable boyfriend potentially, which makes the other girls open to wanting you too possibly.

Its strange/weird/what have you but apparently thats how the retarded female mind often works. :foidSoy::soy::feels::heart::heart::heart:

You are a fakecel :feelsree:

He then went full-on motivational speaker
empty words they don't mean anything, he's bluepilled and speaking noncense

most of the time they only say it so they can feel good about themselves for "helping" someone

That's a good one.
Chads always encourage subhuman males to get a girlfriend for three reasons:

a) To look good in front of the foids. Foids love when Chads care about others.
b) To make you approach foids, which will gross them out and make them appreciate the Chads' approach more
c) So he can laugh at you getting rejected and make himself feel better.

a) To look good in front of the foids. Foids love when Chads care about others.
It was probably this one. He's an instructor and was showing a foid how to do some retarded excercise in the corner

This guy has been working at my gym for the past several months. He's a pretty good guy, we always greet each other. Today I went to greet him and he was like "What's good man, any girls?"
He asked "Why not?". No one has asked me this yet, so i panicked :feelsohgod: and said "Because I'm a retard (haha)".
He then went full-on motivational speaker: "Don't say that about yourself! You're great, you'll get a girlfriend one day!" and so on.
He even went to get some roastie and asked "He can get a girlfriend, right?" and she said yeah. I was sitting down so she couldn't exactly make out my height (heightcel), unaware that she heightmogs me by quite a margin.
I don't know why, but this whole experience made me exhausted and sad. I don't even feel like going to the gym anymore. And I was just starting to see some progress after like 13 months.:feelscry:
Chads don't know what it's like living in my shoes. They live in a different world, a happy one. They don't have to worry about being taller than girls, the first thing I notice on a girl is her height. I know damn well that I'll probably die alone, can't they just leave me alone?
He means well.

Mogs me, i'm so subhuman in face, that even the bluepillers admit that it never began

Ban this bragging fakecel:banhammer:

He already knew you weren't getting any

He means well.
This, and he just makes things worse, foid said yes because he put her in the spotlight. I dont know how you look, at 170cm you need a damn good face.

This, and he just makes things worse, foid said yes because he put her in the spotlight. I dont know how you look, at 170cm you need a damn good face.
I have the face of a solid femboy. I really don't know whether that's good or bad.

Update: I did go to the gym today. He seemed very apologetic to the point of it being annoying. He kept asking if I was mad at him. I just said no and played it off as if I didn't even care, he mostly didn't buy it but in the end I think he did.

he was giving you a motivational speech because HE KNOWS it's over for you. He was trying to look like an alpha-bro :chad: in front of the girl who obviously does not pine for you, so he can grab her number later when she realizes what a great guy HE is.

The only interest is self-interest. And low-tier Chads are aware that you have to give crumbs to the peasants to look like the good guy if you are gonna compete with superior Chads.
I have the face of a solid femboy. I really don't know whether that's good or bad.
FUCKING MENTALCEL. What the fuck are you doing here?

Last edited:
that's pretty short, just checking that it's indeed over for you

a friend of mine earlier was trying to reassure me that one day I'd actually get laid and they said "I've seen the ugliest mfs get laid" :feelsseriously:
They always say this smh :feelsclown:
When is THE day
WHEN IS THE FUCKING DAY WHEN DO I GET A GIRLFRIEND WHEN ARE YOUR STATEMENTS GOING TO BECOME TRUE IM WAITING:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I don't even feel like going to the gym anymore. And I was just starting to see some progress after like 13 months.:feelscry:
Do not fucking stop. If you stop you're confirmed lowiqcel.
I stopped and I would kill if it meant I could get the time lost back. A year's worth of gym is a lot.
170cm. Might not seem *that* short, but the average female height is like172cm.
Same as me but I live in third world :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
I'm below male average but above female average here.
Update: I did go to the gym today. He seemed very apologetic to the point of it being annoying. He kept asking if I was mad at him. I just said no and played it off as if I didn't even care, he mostly didn't buy it but in the end I think he did.
At least try to make friends with him. I was isolated at home since way before covid and it's way worse than having a bragging chad friend (which I had before).

At least try to make friends with him
Best I can do is be acquaintances. He's pretty friendly to everyone else, but is fond of me because I was among the first to introduce myself to him. He probably sees me as a younger brother or something.

This is infuriating. I often get asked "Why not?" and I've got used to saying (as nonchalantly as my socially retarded brain can) "eh, I'm not looking". And they STILL want to know why. :feelsree: I try to play it cool and say I'm busy with more important things but it's obvious I've only been LDARing and coping. Also, to normies the most important thing someone can do is to try to have sex. I just want it to stop. I can't tell them to fuck off because they'll just assume I'm hiding something sinister.

By the way I'm 160cm (if it never even began for you at 170cm, then it was over for me before the Big Bang). One would think that at least this is short enough for normies to understand there's no hope for me but no. It's almost as if they're doing it on purpose. :lasereyes: Bluepilled incels do it too; maybe they're doing it because they're trying to convince themselves.

People like to serve you bluepills and false hope, because it makes them feel better. I don't even view it as a malicious intent, rather subconscious need to feel like they helped somebody down their luck. This is why they will tell you "you'll find somebody", because in their mind it's some sort of emotional support, even though for most cels it works like pouring water over burning gasoline. In my early 20s when talking about becoming a wizard my brother was pretty adamant and said "that doesn't happen, my X_Y friend lost his virginity in mid-20s and later started complaining about the amount of sex his foid demanded". I'm in my late 20s now and literally nothing has changed for the past 8 years.

People like to serve you bluepills and false hope, because it makes them feel better. I don't even view it as a malicious intent, rather subconscious need to feel like they helped somebody down their luck. This is why they will tell you "you'll find somebody", because in their mind it's some sort of emotional support, even though for most cels it works like pouring water over burning gasoline. In my early 20s when talking about becoming a wizard my brother was pretty adamant and said "that doesn't happen, my X_Y friend lost his virginity in mid-20s and later started complaining about the amount of sex his foid demanded". I'm in my late 20s now and literally nothing has changed for the past 8 years.
Brutal, same here. I remember in my teens thinking that I wouldn’t still be a virgin at 25. I had my doubts since I’m a socialanxietycel which is a death sentence for males, but I thought it could somehow happen within that timeframe like it does for everyone else. Now I’m 25 and thinking the opposite and that I’ll most likely still be a virgin when I hit 30. Worst part is that the average age for people on incel forums like this one or r/foreveralone is early 20’s which means that most people do ascend by their mid 20’s and only a few of us are left behind. :feelsrope:

Worst part is that the average age for people on incel forums like this one or r/foreveralone is early 20’s which means that most people do ascend by their mid 20’s and only a few of us are left behind. :feelsrope:
Hits home hard. There's 17 years olds whining about being an incel. I know a handful of normies that had their first relationship in the early 20s, because for lots of people it's the start of college, change of environment and what's most important foids are also driven by hormones then and are looking for somebody. When you're in your late 20s it's no longer being odd, but it's being weird and women are actually repulsed by you (as if they weren't already by your looks). Adding the agepill to it, your looks start to deteriorate, some of us have already been hit by male pattern baldness and so on. The loneliness through your 20s wrecks you mentally. I've been keeping a journal of all my bad and sad thoughts since early 20s and the amount of pages I've filled over the past couple of years has quadripled.

In my early 20s when talking about becoming a wizard my brother was pretty adamant and said "that doesn't happen, my X_Y friend lost his virginity in mid-20s and later started complaining about the amount of sex his foid demanded".
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah right JFL, so sick of these normies.
Brutal, same here. I remember in my teens thinking that I wouldn’t still be a virgin at 25. I had my doubts since I’m a socialanxietycel which is a death sentence for males, but I thought it could somehow happen within that timeframe like it does for everyone else. Now I’m 25 and thinking the opposite and that I’ll most likely still be a virgin when I hit 30. Worst part is that the average age for people on incel forums like this one or r/foreveralone is early 20’s which means that most people do ascend by their mid 20’s and only a few of us are left behind. :feelsrope:

This is false. Most here aren't ascending anymore. This is the age of dating apps and even more ridiculous levels of female hypergamy. It was 80/20 rule then; it is 99/1 rule now. We'll be in good company as oldcels at the rate things are going.

Hits home hard. There's 17 years olds whining about being an incel. I know a handful of normies that had their first relationship in the early 20s, because for lots of people it's the start of college, change of environment and what's most important foids are also driven by hormones then and are looking for somebody. When you're in your late 20s it's no longer being odd, but it's being weird and women are actually repulsed by you (as if they weren't already by your looks). Adding the agepill to it, your looks start to deteriorate, some of us have already been hit by male pattern baldness and so on. The loneliness through your 20s wrecks you mentally. I've been keeping a journal of all my bad and sad thoughts since early 20s and the amount of pages I've filled over the past couple of years has quadripled.
This is true. It gets exponentially worse past 25.

Last edited:
I’m trying to delay the agepill as much as possible since I guess I still have some hope. Staying lean, gymmaxxed, skincare routine, wear sunscreen everyday, eating healthy, etc. Seems to be working but hopefully I won’t start balding. No one on either side of my family is balding so that’s a good sign :feelsautistic:. Mentally though I’m getting absolutely shitted on. Sometimes feel like an old man in a young persons body.