Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "a trained woman can beat the shit out of a man" LMFAO

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Ever seen the comments of a video where some bitch do a combat sport ?

Its filled with simps who watch anime and jewllywood all day long and are absolutely convinced a "trained woman" can beat an average man.

Just try to explain them then an average untrained man will destroyed the strongest woman and watch them seethe

BUT HERE'S WHERE ITS FUNNY

At the same time they'll tell you that wymyn and so strong and can beat men ... but IF A MAN TOUCH A WOMAN in ANY CONFRONTATION, it's a public outcry

"HOW DARE HE TOUCH LE DIVINE VAGINA !"

"WHAT AN ASSHOLE ! HE SHOULD HAVE HANLDE THE SITUATION WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE !"

Normie retardation never cease to amaze me.

They absolutely can. The average man doesn't know how to fight and is completely unprepared for the pain of a fist to the nose and wouldn't know how to get out of holds that a trained woman would have practiced hundreds of times.
Women can't compete with men in combat sports (or almost all sports really) because everyone doing sports is trained and women are just weaker and slower, but if you don't know what you're doing (and in a fight the average man doesn't), strength won't help you.
tl;dr if you haven't been in actual fights, don't try to fight anyone, not even women

Let's see how she is prepared for her face to get smashed by my fist or even better a melee weapon of a thug.

Even cans with negative records can smash foids in MMA.
The only types of ""men"" that lose to foids in a fight are male feminists with no balls.

Last edited:
Ever seen the comments of a video where some bitch do a combat sport ?

Its filled with simps who watch anime and jewllywood all day long and are absolutely convinced a "trained woman" can beat an average man.

Just try to explain them then an average untrained man will destroyed the strongest woman and watch them seethe

BUT HERE'S WHERE ITS FUNNY

At the same time they'll tell you that wymyn and so strong and can beat men ... but IF A MAN TOUCH A WOMAN in ANY CONFRONTATION, it's a public outcry

"HOW DARE HE TOUCH LE DIVINE VAGINA !"

"WHAT AN ASSHOLE ! HE SHOULD HAVE HANLDE THE SITUATION WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE !"

Normie retardation never cease to amaze me.
I saw a video where an untrained 6'2 guy destroyed a 5'4 female Karate black belt. The guy didn't need to do a single combo. Just jabs.

I saw a video where an untrained 6'2 guy destroyed a 5'4 female Karate black belt. The guy didn't need to do a single combo. Just jabs.

Based

It's a bluepill environment mentality

In the bluepill world, enough training or hard work, means that people that have not worked hard or have not trained will be worse than you

But in the real world you can just be born better than someone, even if they work harder than you

I dont know about fighting but I know the blackpill

It's a bluepill environment mentality

In the bluepill world, enough training or hard work, means that people that have not worked hard or have not trained will be worse than you

But in the real world you can just be born better than someone, even if they work harder than you

I dont know about fighting but I know the blackpill
:yes: :yes: :yes:

For 97% of men, if a man uses only 20% of his strength it's equivalent to 100% of a foids strength