Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A town in Sweden

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Falun_kommunvapen_-_Riksarkivet_Sverige.png

The memes write themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>>>> Gets raped by a somali migrant
>>>>>writes a plea to the government to not deport him

Europe is a meme continent.

But what if the crest symbolizes The Wall? It does depict the female symbol and a wall (more precisely a battlement I think) :feelsthink:

Crazy the Europeans just fucking gave up. For no good reason too. The immigrants didn't even have to take their shit through war, though they had been trying for the past millennia, the Europeans just fucking gave up and said "sure rape my daughter in public I don't give a fuck"

Crazy the Europeans just fucking gave up. For no good reason too. The immigrants didn't even have to take their shit through war, though they had been trying for the past millennia, the Europeans just fucking gave up and said "sure rape my daughter in public I don't give a fuck"
They didnt give up. Ww2 was the fight against this and the axis lost. Even today they havent given up. But their leaders are all bought and the traitors are within the boarders.

They didnt give up. Ww2 was the fight against this and the axis lost. Even today they havent given up. But their leaders are all bought and the traitors are within the boarders.
I guess man I wouldn't know I've never been to Europe. I just see all of these news stories about their daughters getting gangraped and the rapists getting 3 months in jail and nothing else, no protests, no acts of revenge. From overseas, European men seem so buckbroken

I guess man I wouldn't know I've never been to Europe. I just see all of these news stories about their daughters getting gangraped and the rapists getting 3 months in jail and nothing else, no protests, no acts of revenge. From overseas, European men seem so buckbroken
Yes Europeans are paying dearly for losing to the jews in ww2.

I hate to say it but they’re ever so slowly becoming another looney tunes race like curries
Yes. Used to envy Europeans because of their living seeming more relaxed, but I see all this cucked shit and don't feel that way anymore. Can't even carry a 4 inch blade in Germany IIRC JFL.

Assuming The Wall is indeed fake, what would change were it to become real?
Foids would suffer, and that would make me happy…

Whites, especially white foids are an example of doing better in life than one deserves.

"barbarians who urinate while standing up"

:feelshaha: