Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a totally new based brocel

OMG BASED BROCEL FIRST TIME SEEING THIS WHATS HIS NAME!?!?!?!?

OMG BASED BROCEL FIRST TIME SEEING THIS WHATS HIS NAME!?!?!?!?
idk man, but he said "foid" so totally a fellow brocel and not a fakecel normie

idk man, but he said "foid" so totally a fellow brocel and not a fakecel normie
lol.he is literally an upper tier normie who has posted videos of him having sex with women.he isn't an incel,he just probably likes the community to some degree.

Screenshot 2022 04 21 23 13 27 18 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

lol

lol.he is literally an upper tier normie who has posted videos of him having sex with women.he isn't an incel,he just probably likes the community to some degree.
oh we know what he looks like?

I spoke to him on discord. He is 100% based af, paranoid about the police or FBI coming to his door to press charges on him. Not gonna reveal his discord username btw but he's defo stressed rn after seeing that video on reddit
larp

This guy has been posted like 5 times now

JFL this is kinda funny. But I heard he is not an incel
you can tell from camera position that hes at least 6'0

camera was above heads of all foids in the video and you dont even usually keep camera above your head when recording

I spoke to him on discord based guy

This is the 20th fucking repost.

Aside from his face his height is also a dead giveaway which explains why he is low inhibition

Cringe on both their parts.

Actually impressed how he actually had pepper spray ready for situations like this. I don't think he is recording with a phone because the device doesn't seem to change orientation when he walks away. Likely some small device on his chest. If he had a smart phone he would have lowered his hand as he was attacked or ran away.

Saw a similar thread on 4chan with someone posting this:

1650568927374 1

time number 8373929 that i see this video here

btw can someone write the subtitles? I do not know English :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Screenshot 2022 04 22 00 08 44 05 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

what a horrible life receive too much attention from the opposite sex

damn i already love this guy i want to be his friend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back