Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A ton of thick robust wide framed curry foids are showing up on the streets here in curryland & its total suifuel. I hate not being able to get one.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Fuck this incel life. I want a thick robust wide framed curry foid with huge hips, thick thighs and thick calves. I WANT ONE NOWWWW!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Looking at these thick well-built foids in skin-tight leggings showing off their wide asses is suifuel! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
You can keep them. Only the bollywood ones are hot, and that's like the top 1% of curryfoids, because, they look more Arab.

Would spray my white curry in the poojeeta and milk the sacred cow.

Kinda mid but also volcel if wouldnt

You can keep them. Only the bollywood ones are hot, and that's like the top 1% of curryfoids, because, they look more Arab.
Every time I see a hot bollywood foid it turns out they are half white or their ancestors are pashtun or kashmiri.

Horrible proportions and fat distribution.

IM STARTING TO LIKE ROBUST FEMORHEMORHOROIDS MANG, THEY NEED MY SUBHUMAN BODY TO CULTURALLY ENRICH THEM (IN VIDEO GAMES)

Every time I see a hot bollywood foid it turns out they are half white or their ancestors are pashtun or kashmiri.
Yet, retards on this forum, deny that kashmirs are the best looking.
IMG 20240713 233451
I had someone calk me a Pakistani because, I said Kashmiris/Pakistanis are whiter and Better looking then Indians. People don't like objective facts these days.

Yet, retards on this forum, deny that kashmirs are the best looking.
View attachment 1198107
I had someone calk me a Pakistani because, I said Kashmiris/Pakistanis are whiter and Better looking then Indians. People don't like objective facts these days.
Weird that even some indian incels can’t admit this. You would think they would have accepted it by now.

Bro.. WOULD.
IM STARTING TO LIKE ROBUST FEMORHEMORHOROIDS MANG, THEY NEED MY SUBHUMAN BODY TO CULTURALLY ENRICH THEM (IN VIDEO GAMES)
Recently saw a 5'2 truecel curry with EVERY FLAW imaginable with a 5'5 thick robust curry foid with over 45 inch wide hips in the gym. She mogged him (and many others) to hell.

Recently saw a 5'2 truecel curry with EVERY FLAW imaginable with a 5'5 thick robust curry foid with over 45 inch wide hips in the gym. She mogged him (and many others) to hell.
What does an indian gym smell like?

Go ask him how he did the impossible.

Maybe hes her brother?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back