Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A toilet today straight up called me a loser

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
I was assigned to do a group project with this cunt and after we started doing it her mask came off and she accidentally said that I am a losER. This shit kind of hit me hard but she ain't wrong.

"jUsT tALk wItH WOmEn bRo":foidSoy::soy: - yeah and when you do this shit happens:

I kind of forgot what this feels like after years of NEETing but all my past experiences came back in a flash.

Btw I did showER. :chad:

Such is actually intERacting with women and normies in general:feelsbadman:. "Bro, nobody thinks about you, you aren't that important, nobody cares or even notices you, everyone has their own stuff to deal with:soy:" yeah, whatever, I've been in a room with normies enough times to see what they say when my fellow awkward weirdos leave:feelswhat:.

Nicest Slavic foid

Yea i remember how disgusted snd pissed off they looked if they got paired with the outcast of the class like me

Such is actually intERacting with women and normies in general:feelsbadman:. "Bro, nobody thinks about you, you aren't that important, nobody cares or even notices you, everyone has their own stuff to deal with:soy:" yeah, whatever, I've been in a room with normies enough times to see what they say when my fellow awkward weirdos leave:feelswhat:.
And being called a "living meme"

The was such a humiliating experience, it hit me like a fucking train

I was assigned to do a group project with this cunt and after we started doing it her mask came off and she accidentally said that I am a losER. This shit kind of hit me hard but she ain't wrong.

"jUsT tALk wItH WOmEn bRo":foidSoy::soy: - yeah and when you do this shit happens:

I kind of forgot what this feels like after years of NEETing but all my past experiences came back in a flash.

What exactly was the context that caused her to call you that?

no way u just take that without saying anything back.

wasted opportunity to shit talk a toliet.

no way u just take that without saying anything back.

wasted opportunity to shit talk a toliet.
The problem is that I have to get along or else I suffer myself. I usually do talk back but she was lucky.

She can enjoy doing all the work then.

Explain further, how did she accidentally say it? Was she turned away? Did she say it to others?

I was a literal meme too. It's brutal.

I was called a living meme as well, but that was unfortunately the least brutal insult I received.

We were making some PowerPoint slides. I messed up by doing the wrong thing and wasted a lot of time. She got irritated and called me a loser who is good for nothing.

I just ordered a hat with an large embroidered "L" on it, just to insure my correct identification.

We were making some PowerPoint slides. I messed up by doing the wrong thing and wasted a lot of time. She got irritated and called me a loser who is good for nothing.
Brutal, they're so vicious to any male who dears to slightly disappoint them

Yes but did you also have a haircut and an amazing personaliteehee?

Those two things along with a good shower are very important to obtain a foids love. :foidSoy:

Nicest Slavic foid
This toilet is nice to everyone except me and maybe some other subhumans/manlets. I am not even joking. :feelskek:

Blackpill 101.

This toilet is nice to everyone except me and maybe some other subhumans/manlets. I am not even joking. :feelskek:

Blackpill 101.
I had my fair share of dealing with those foids as well. Actual incel trait.

Yes but did you also have a haircut and an amazing personaliteehee?

Those two things along with a good shower are very important to obtain a foids love. :foidSoy:
A good shower combined with my perm should make me unstoppable. :chad:

People DO care. This "people are indifferent:soy:" shit is the worse thing adults could tell me when i was a kid already struggling with all the social crap. It's true to a certain extent of course but it's dont resolve the problem. I'm dealing with this way better now that i'm an adult, got to figure it out by myself.

Have to agree with @WorthlessSlavicShit this is pretty average behavior for most humans. Most people are naturally toxic, unbehaved, hateful.

Like in my college the Profs they dont even know the names of any students really. They never EVER gave a fuck.

Tbh this is a truecel trait. Women just straight up hating you for having to interact with you.