Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A toilet threatened me today

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
Basically my college professor assigned me with this toilet cunt. She did all the work while I wanted to do everything last minute. She messaged me yesterday demanding for me to do something or else she won't get her scholarship so I just said: deal with it, and she got mad so she decided to threaten me by reporting my to college higher-ups. I know she won't do shit. I bet she wouldn't have done it if I was taller and better loo.. I mean better pERsonality.

Do the assignment but make them so bad that you're doing more harm than help so she gets fucked even harder

0% - Verbal Not sure if joke but bluepilled as fuck homie.
bet she wouldn't have done it if I was taller and better loo.. I mean better pERsonality.
no nigga she wouldnt have done it if you actually worked, stop coping

Do the assignment but make them so bad that you're doing more harm than help so she gets fucked even harder
I do them bad naturally so that's a non-issue.

So she did all the work while you did nothing?

Gouge her eyes out

IT is here
Remember to @niggerstonguemyanus

I hate fuckers like you. Do your part. This has nothing do with Inceldom. Too many times, I've done 99% of the group work because of lazy fucks like you.

I hate fuckers like you. Do your part. This has nothing do with Inceldom. Too many times, I've done 99% of the group work because of lazy fucks like you.
Good goy. Keep doing the work for me.

Make her do all the work. She's the one with value, and you're in a rare position to force her to earn her keep.

I had the reverse. Asked toilets to help, left on read. I did it all despite asking for help gorillions of times. In the group reflection they all wrote they wanted to do stuff but i wouldnt let them jfl. You did the right thing, i couldve learned from you

Good goy. Keep doing the work for me.
@faded
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

I had the reverse. Asked toilets to help, left on read. I did it all despite asking for help gorillions of times. In the group reflection they all wrote they wanted to do stuff but i wouldnt let them jfl. You did the right thing, i couldve learned from you
That's how you deal with toilets tbh. They already have lives on easy mode. Tbh whenever I do anything with men I don't want to fuck them over kek.

Too many times, I've done 99% of the group work because of lazy fucks like you.
I sometimes just did presentations alone because the fuckers in my team were either low IQ as shit or they did everything last minute

they deserve it because theyre foids

Shouldn't have done all the work and get used like that by a bunch of normies and chads/Stacy's. You lost

Keep us updated

Basically my college professor assigned me with this toilet cunt. She did all the work while I wanted to do everything last minute. She messaged me yesterday demanding for me to do something or else she won't get her scholarship so I just said: deal with it, and she got mad so she decided to threaten me by reporting my to college higher-ups. I know she won't do shit. I bet she wouldn't have done it if I was taller and better loo.. I mean better pERsonality.
Weak.

Fuck her, literally

Shouldn't have done all the work and get used like that by a bunch of normies and chads/Stacy's. You lost

Some brocels actually want to get their degree.

This is why i hate group projects in school. Others want to do everything either last minute or dont do anything at all. Or they are so low IQ that they completely fuck up the project. Doing projects alone mogs hard, no need to work together with unreliable retards