Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A toilet could probably beat me up at this point..

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
My body is getting super worn and tattered to the point where I have major knee damage before I have even turned legal drinking age (21).
I constantly have pain when sitting down for longer than 5-10 mins in my knee. I can barely run normally.
And the rest of my body is going down with it, I am always tired, I can't workout as good as I use to, and I feel ultimately broken. Nothing excites me or gets my dopamine up anymore.
I made a promise to stop myself from drinking until 21, but it's starting to honestly get hard because alcohol is my only cope that I can actually do. (I can't workout good as I use to because of the massive amounts of pain and how fast I get tired)
A toilet could literally hit me and my knee and she'd win. It's that bad, I am ready to be retired. She could just hit me in my knee, take my money and castrate me like they do all these willing cucks.
It really hurts thinking about it, I am really tempted to drink a lot tonight because of it.

it's truly over for old ironsides body

Simple life changes can change that lad. Start doing simple exercise and cut down on the booze. You're young so lots of time.

Knowing I can physically beat up the majority of toilets is what keeps me alive. Work on that OP.

You are physically weak, OP. I can help you with that.

You are physically weak, OP. I can help you with that.
i’m just gettin old, Chico.
I’m being forced by family and now my wageslavie to go see a doctor for my knees.

it’s over

You are younger than me. I have chronic knee pain from time to time. But moving around helps alleviate it a bit

You are younger than me. I have chronic knee pain from time to time. But moving around helps alleviate it a bit
I ate fast because of genetics. I use to poke fun at my pops because of his grey hair, and now I have some in my facial hair and head before I can even legally gamble.
My knee is under constant use because of wageslavie which degrades my body seriously.

it’s over

>Treat your body like shit and don’t take care of it for 20 years

Wonder what will happen