Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A thread that perfectly shows the obsessive nature of cucktears

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

First of all the title is insanely non self aware. It's like they have become a perfect parody of the soy meme.
But what I really found interesting was the screenshot itself. If you see the timestamp, it says the post was made "today at 3:15".
Now if you search that thread on the forum you will find that it was posted almost a year ago, and the incel that made the thread has been long banned:

And I searched around to make sure some other cucktears member hadn't already posted that screenshot a long time ago and that the reddit post wasnt just a repost, but I couldn't find anything.
So from what I can gather, that obsessive cucktears member screenshoted a post more than a year ago, had it saved on his computer, and only decided to post it on cucktears 2 days ago. Wtf is going on with these soys?

First of all the title is insanely non self aware. It's like they have become a perfect parody of the soy meme.

Have you ever met a soyboy in real life? They actually talk like this out loud, no joke. I can't even describe how cringey it is.

What's wrong with them? They're obsessed

I actually saw this and notice the same thing. I've known that @Crustaciouse has been banned for pretty much a year.

>She probably had 911 already cued up, ready to hit dial if the creepy stranger throwing her hateful looks in the small, enclosed space were to do something crazy. I know I would.
He literally just said hi.

What's wrong with them?
It's the weirdest thing to be obsessed about.
Lile they say we are obsesse, but we are obsessed about virginity and getting females, something that is actually important and 99% of the Male population also cares about.
They on the other hand spend their time being obsessed about anonymous virgins on an internet forum. If any normal person found out they are posting 20 hours a day about virgins on the internet, they'd think that cucktears are crazy

cucktears are cucks tbh

They obsess mog my oneitis episodes to oblivion.

The typical cucktears user literally spends more time obsessing over my virginity than I do thinking about my own virginity. Big yikes.

Why did he get banned? He ascended?

Have you ever met a soyboy in real life? They actually talk like this out loud, no joke. I can't even describe how cringey it is.
We dont have soyboys here, it would be ragefuel.

I wonder if those people are really openly like that IRL. "Did you hear? My 20 yo neighbor looked at a 17 yo underage child for more than 2 seconds yesterday. I called the FBI, SWAT, UN, and NATO on him, hope the fucker gets jailed for life!"

>She probably had 911 already cued up, ready to hit dial if the creepy stranger throwing her hateful looks in the small, enclosed space were to do something crazy. I know I would.
He literally just said hi.