Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A thread for weebs and anime lovers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Which anime world would you prefer to be in ? 

I'd go with ( one piece )

Real weebs will know the moment they glance at my name.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Death Parade

On my watchlist, but haven't watched yet. 

Would you recommend it ?

Hajime No Ippo

Stanx22 said:
On my watchlist, but haven't watched yet. 

Would you recommend it ?

Yep, its a great anime wont say anything so i wont spoil

tokyo ghoul. I have a crush on Touka

Robinxyz said:
tokyo ghoul. I have a crush on Touka

She's with the chang kaneki, you'd be genetic filth to her.

The my hero academia universe, but only if I had a good quirk.
Second would be hunter x hunter universe.

IronMike said:
Incel Ippo knocks out Chads while still keeping his morals

But it looks close to our world. Won't you prefer to escape your inceldom in a world where genetics didn't matter ?

My brother is a big fan of One Piece. I don't watch anime myself. He's read the manga too. But I told him I would watch the series with him. I have thus far watched around 75 episodes in a couple of months.

Stanx22 said:
But it looks close to our world. Won't you prefer to escape your inceldom in a world where genetics didn't matter ?

In that case, I'll go with One Piece.  Women with hourglass bodies.  Only strength is valued.

Crustaciouse said:

H x H is my favorite anime dude, i watched it 5 times before. I didn't choose it because i'd be a low IQ failure with no talent in nen and would get mogged and stomped by everyone on there. 

And my hero academia is a solid 8.5/10 anime. 

IronMike said:
In that case, I'll go with One Piece.  Women with hourglass bodies.  Only strength is valued.

Luffy is an asexual cuck who doesn't deserve hancock. Sanji is a beta white knight incel like those in cucktears.

Crustaciouse said:

your an incel, you wouldn't have a quirk

Stanx22 said:
Crustaciouse said:
H x H is my favorite anime dude, i watched it 5 times before. I didn't choose it because i'd be a low IQ failure with no talent in nen and would get mogged and stomped by everyone on there.
And my hero academia is a solid 8.5/10 anime.
There where some stupid nen users such as uvogin, and most of the chimera ant army nen users.
It seems like any martial art or workout, the more you do it the better you get at it.
I definitely wouldn't be fighting against strong nen users though because it get killed, id just exert my power over the non nen users.

IronMike said:
Crustaciouse said:
your an incel, you wouldn't have a quirk
So i would be like subhuman deku.

Dekim said:
Real weebs will know the moment they glance at my name.

giphy.gif

I don't know

RREEEEEEEEE said:
My brother is a big fan of One Piece. I don't watch anime myself. He's read the manga too. But I told him I would watch the series with him. I have thus far watched around 75 episodes in a couple of months.

Good for you! Try HunterxHunter (2011) and you won't regret it.

Crustaciouse said:
There where some stupid nen users such as uvogin, and most of the chimera ant army nen users.
It seems like any martial art or workout, the more you do it the better you get at it.
I definitely wouldn't be fighting against strong nen users though because it get killed, id just exert my power over the non nen users.

Talent shits on hard work. I'd always be the "average" nen user at best.

Stanx22 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Crustaciouse said:

Even as an average nen user you would still be stronger then 99% of the human population because you know nen and they dont.

Stanx22 said:

I will,bro, but don't expect me to like it. Generally not a fan of anime, only anime I liked when younger were Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Crustaciouse said:
Even as an average nen user you would still be stronger then 99% of the human population because you know nen and they dont.

But what if nen is real in our world ????

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I will,bro, but don't expect me to like it. Generally not a fan of anime, only anime I liked when younger were Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Try it bro and try to don't judge it until you finish it. Trust me.

Stanx22 said:
But what if nen is real in our world ????

I would slaughter normies that anger me and do this to scare the shit out of them:
latest

Crustaciouse said:
I would slaughter normies that anger me and do this to scare the shit out of them:
latest

I'd go full adult gon lmao.

Stanx22 said:
Crustaciouse said:
latest
I'd go full adult gon lmao.
The thought of escalating my murderous intent and increasing my nen would be fun, but sadly we are in the real world.

Kointo said:
Never heard of Death Parade before this

I have the same stare as this character lol

Non incel weebs are obnoxious but I like a few mainstream anime

WorldRulerAisha said:
so you look dead on the inside

Yea... well i don't keep that look during a conversation, but that's my neutral look.

That's tough...

I guess any anime, where I'm able to come back alive lol.

Dekim said:
Yea... well i don't keep that look during a conversation, but that's my neutral look.
whats a conversation