Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A thread for stonercels

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Weed-Friend-Pop-Art--42838.jpg

This is a discussion hub for incels to talk about weed. Everything about it.

• how often you smoke
  • what you like to do while high
  • tips/tricks you found to make your high more fun
  • how being high helps you cope

I'll get the ball rolling:

For me it's ALWAYS about getting high at night, fapping, and then dozing off to sleep. Whenever I'm high, my mind races and I get such insanely vivid thoughts. It's like I'm watching movies in my head, like lucid dreaming but I'm wide awake and in full control of what's happening. I create a vision where I'm not incel, where I have a good career and friends and a girlfriend that loves me. My dick gets harder when high and fapping just feels heavenly. After I nut I usually sleep like a rock. That's my routine, like 4 times a week.

> burn in my garage at night, so my parents don't suspect shit
> come to my room, have the nicest fap ever
> nut
> drift to a nice, deep, sleep

My parents let me smoke so I just smoke inside my room and keep the window open, my favorite strains are indicas. When im high I like listening to music and playing video games sometimes ill have a couple of beers and watch a movie

I've been smoking weed for 6 years straight now, the head full of dreams shit left me awhile ago. Just use it to keep me numb, and to lengthen the effectiveness of other copes

Started on my 13th birthday. Quit in my mid-twenties when the THC content beat out the CBD and it began stimulating the wrong parts of the brain. Modern weed is for shit. Even hydro or chronic back in the day didn't make you paranoid, it made life worth living.

Modern weed is the fucking devil. Give me mexican ditch-lettuce any day.

i used to smoke alot but i ran out of money and weed from ldaring havent since last year
consume media, nutt
my favorite thing to do is watch trippy or vintage movies or music. one of my favorite experiences was watching enter the void and taking woodstock in one night . once i got really high and went to see gravity in theaters. that was cool too
makes me feel like everything is right in the world

all incels should smoke weed. it improves your live atleast 100x

I can't enjoy weed anymore without feeling paranoid or like I'm about to fuckin die. Shitty memories and thoughts flood my mind so I had to quit, and I used to smoke and vape a good amount.

QuantumDummy said:
I can't enjoy weed anymore without feeling paranoid or like I'm about to fuckin die. Shitty memories and thoughts flood my mind so I had to quit, and I used to smoke and vape a good amount.

It's not you, it's the weed. I'm in a medical grow state and went to weed college. Modern dope is a paranoia inducer.

Weed can be terrible for a depressed incel

if you still have hope inside you and weed makes you feel happy in some way, then good for you

No. I've gotten drug tested for jobs, and the profession I'm going into will require as well.

A Good Friend said:
It's not you, it's the weed. I'm in a medical grow state and went to weed college. Modern dope is a paranoia inducer.

I'm sorry but your experience is not universal.

I smoked and sold the dankest dank in our area to rich college kids until I quit 3 years ago because of work. I never once had a bad high.

I fucking loved weed. I loved it too much, actually. Once I stopped selling, even using the gravity bong and no blunts or glass at all, I was going through too much cash. I had to be high 24/7 or as close to it as possible or life just didn't feel enjoyable anymore. I'm glad to be on the other side of that phase now, but you better believe that once I quit this job come May, I'm rolling the fattest bleezy of all time.

blickpall said:
I'm sorry but your experience is not universal.

I smoked and sold the dankest dank in our area to rich college kids until I quit 3 years ago because of work. I never once had a bad high.

I fucking loved weed. I loved it too much, actually. Once I stopped selling, even using the gravity bong and no blunts or glass at all, I was going through too much cash. I had to be high 24/7 or as close to it as possible or life just didn't feel enjoyable anymore. I'm glad to be on the other side of that phase now, but you better believe that once I quit this job come May, I'm rolling the fattest bleezy of all time.

Incel weed dealer? That's uncommon.

NekoStance said:
Incel weed dealer? That's uncommon.

I lived in a house with 4 other dealers and we pretty much just pooled all of our resources. It was either pay them for weed, or make money with them. Those were savage times, so many drugs consumed. Simultaneously best and worst time of my life.

blickpall said:
I lived in a house with 4 other dealers and we pretty much just pooled all of our resources. It was either pay them for weed, or make money with them. Those were savage times, so many drugs consumed. Simultaneously best and worst time of my life.

Dam

You must have fucked a stoner chick or 2
pity it didn't work out

I used to do it, I stopped because it ruined my throat and lungs.

how does an incel even get weed?

no sympathy for weedcels

Stop smoking that shit. It's purpose is to keep you quiet & docile. Just like the government wants you to be.

Started smoking weed at 15 tbh, I still do but only with other people

Anonymous said:
Stop smoking that shit. It's purpose is to keep you quiet & docile. Just like the government wants you to be.

Right, that's why it's illegal.

I often enjoy watching nature documentaries or WWII documentaries while I'm baked. Munching on a little chocolate is never too bad aye!