Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A thread discussing Orb

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I wanna talk about Orb’s looks in this post. That guy’s lower third is narrow, which makes his jawline look weak and his face look long but he still is considered one of the most attractive men (alongside dontcomplain) to ever post on Incel forums. You know why? Because he has HARMONY. Facial harmony is EVERYTHING, Orb is a living example.

EDIT : I also think it’s his eye area. I showed a pic of him to my sister and she said that his eyes make him look “dreamy”

He's very GL, but in real life I think his flaws would become more obvious

96nslts.jpg

source.gif

he's smile isn't great (or anytime he shows his teeth), not sure if he fixed this

FJNdgaS.jpg

Q7pjyqu.jpg

looks pretty incel from profile view

Y45aBjw.jpg

The biggest thing to take away from orb is how much he improved 

qy_Us_RSw.jpg

wVak1NG.jpg

Really good eye area. Kinda reminds me of Zoro from OP. He is not an incel and he was just trolling.

Is he norwooding though?

He's vocel and all but one of the few blackpilled chad we had

incelman said:
Really good eye area. Kinda reminds me of Zoro from OP. He is not an incel and he was just trolling.
Uuuh yeah but as far as I know he turned out to be a fake and said it on misc. Even though I believe it was just a damage control he made to no longer be a part of the Incel community but the dude has a GF and a healthy sexual and social life (his own words). He’s as much of a troll as dontcomplain but TBH I miss both of them. Dontcomplain is a top tier looks expert and made good posts.