Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A Thousand and One Lonely Nights and Lonely Arabian Nights.

2Headpats4You

2Headpats4You

Recruit
★★
The book called "A Thousand and one Nights" tells the story of an Iranian king catches his wife have sex with his black slaves and gets red pilled on women. He marries a new woman every night for 3 years and has her executed the next morning. He presumably has sex with them too.
After 3 years, he marries the cultured daughter of the vizier who tells him a middle eastern folk tale every night for 1001 nights for which he keeps her alive.
He regains his positive view of women and doesn't execute her.
Like much during the golden age of Islam (middle middle ages), it is mainly Iranian with influences from Arabs, Indians and other peoples and written in arabic.

He gets red pilled on women after the betrayal by his first wife and speaks about it to his brother who is the lord of Samarkand.
I would be able to execute women after having had sex with her if I saw her as utterly immoral or it was part of my duty as a ruler. He must have bereft other men of wives by marrying 10 hot teen girls just to execute them after one night. He would wast 3 times fewer women by just having sex with one for 3 nights instead of one if which he could rest on the middle night to get rest while also having sex with each of his wives during the first night of marriage and last day of her life. His fellow powerful men in society could buy wives anyway while the lowest would be unmarried but the total number decreases by more than 1000 akin to how it would be if 1001 luxury cars were bought and destroyed when the gas ran out.

The number of men who had to live wifeless due to this may exceed 1000. The king was alone for those first 1001 night though he shared his bed with a hot veiled teen waifus. The title of my post is based off of this. He didn't see them as companions but as the objects or entities all women are at the core. He got red pilled on women after just one misbehaving wife but he became blue pilled again after another single wife who then behaved well. It's not completely non-understandable but his sample size could have been bigger.
His intermediate red pilled view of women was mostly correct though he found a nawalt.
It was unwise to retract it fully after just a single contrary example as a view of females with suspicion and knowledge of their deep nature is more based in reality.

Executing the teen woman you presumably took the virginity of the night before takes some mercilessness, one that might be needed for a powerful ruler of a big empire.
I don't mind killing people per se but that part is more than what most men would do unless it was out of royal duty.

Was he based? Was his last wife a nawalt? Would you have killed your wife every morning just to marry another teen the next night? Does actually think his initial or late blue pilled view of women were correct?

Holy shit that was brootal. I looked up the story, and his brother's wife was also fucking other dudes
Killing his first wife is normal, but killing the random wives after that seems more like autistic rage.
Most people do that, they are mad at their previous partner and take it out on their next ones and never trust again.
Or so I've heard. I wonder if it can ever come close to blackpill rage.

Last edited: